Celebrity
Replying to My Father Is Strange • Jan 31, 2018
Title My Father Is Strange Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Well bl and bromance is different, anyway can u tell me which characters have bromance?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 31, 2018
Title Reply 1997 Spoiler
So are u saying Yon Je and Jun Hee don't end up in the end? Yon Je end up with Shi Won and they have child together???…
is that korea series ?
0 0
Replying to Soula • Jan 31, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I can sympathize with what you were looking for, but for me personally, I was not missing that fluff. My husband…
Ooh I see. I only know 1 Korea BL series that was good. I don't know if they have BL series like other countries
0 0
Replying to Ash • Jan 29, 2018
Title Drama Special Series Season 3: Sirius Spoiler
This drama was amazing but I definitely wanted an ending where they were both together.
Who both?
0 8
Replying to Soula • Jan 29, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I can sympathize with what you were looking for, but for me personally, I was not missing that fluff. My husband…
With who Jun Hee end up since Yoon Je love someone else?
0 0
Replying to Soula • Jan 28, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I can sympathize with what you were looking for, but for me personally, I was not missing that fluff. My husband…
Dude another person says that the gay character end up be alone, so no BL action, which is sad
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 28, 2018
Title Reply 1997
So are u saying Yon Je and Jun Hee don't end up in the end? Yon Je end up with Shi Won and they have child together???…
Ooh well, good that I didn't had high expectation to see BL scene from this series. But either way he do look cute with both of them.
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 27, 2018
Title Prince's Prince
Who BL couple are ?
Ok. Thx for the replying my messages ????
0 0
Replying to userbmc • Jan 27, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I finished this a few days ago... but it kept coming into my mind... It was enjoyable, not the best but very far…
So are u saying Yon Je and Jun Hee don't end up in the end? Yon Je end up with Shi Won and they have child together??? Please tell me which 1 Yon Je end up?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 24, 2018
Title Soulmate
Why not?
I haven't started to watch yet. So you haven't watched either?
0 0
Replying to My Father Is Strange • Jan 24, 2018
Title My Father Is Strange
Replying to deleted comment
So there isn't BL couple in this drama?
0 0
On SOTUS S • Jan 24, 2018
Title SOTUS S
It's too sad that the main BL couple doesn't spend time like the 1season. I like a lot Yong & Nai couple, coz they seems to give us all high school crush and so on.. Dae and Tew charachters seems to be different, but I did love them from the beginning. So happy to see Aim &May together us a couple
3 0
Replying to Aliyah • Jan 24, 2018
Title Ghost Boyfriend
I've seen it and it broke my heart!
I know right. No happy ending ????
0 0
Replying to KainGuru • Jan 24, 2018
Title Ghost Boyfriend
Ghost Boyfriend 2. https://www.facebook.com/Boyslovee2/videos/1725964831027434/
I wouldn't call it second session since the actors are different
0 0
Replying to hakoye • Jan 23, 2018
Title To the Beautiful You
The story and the characters are really stiff. The Japanese Version is so funny but this one was a little bit…
Does it have BL couple or storyline in both versions u watched?
2 3
Replying to Sawaaa • Jan 23, 2018
Title Save Me
Well it's an OSN drama their the best with thrillers!
I see u like BL. So does this series have BL couple like ur profile pic?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Jan 23, 2018
Title Prince's Prince
Who BL couple are ?
Are they making ups or hugs or something during the series?
1 0
Replying to Vanterye • Jan 23, 2018
Title Prince's Prince
That was funny, but I'm not sure what I just watched bl or?It seems that sister loved her brother romantically?…
Who BL couple are ?
0 0
Replying to indienne • Jan 23, 2018
Title Soulmate
This is not a love song and Come'on through are on my playlist now!!
Since u watched this series, can u tell me if it has BL couple?
0 0
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Jan 23, 2018
Title Soulmate
Okay so basically there's 12 eps in total but if you cut each in half it will be 22, which means there's no need…
Why not?
0 0
