Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2017
Replying to Trouble-chan • Feb 27, 2018
CrescentMoon -- No, it won't be if it's Chinese; there will be NO BL from China anymore since they brought in…
I see. Since when acting different role becomes criminal. Ooh well I should enjoy those serie that have little bit enjoyable BL touch. Thx for ur hard work to answer my messages.

Let's hope these BL that are airing now will end satisfaction way for us BL lovers. Good night
0 0
Replying to UnotKnow • Feb 27, 2018
There are no updates + the Sequel that posted here (at kisskh) deletedProbably a sign that they wont make…
I also saw it that they deleted, but where have u heard that they won't make season 2?
0 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Feb 27, 2018
CrescentMoon -- No, it won't be if it's Chinese; there will be NO BL from China anymore since they brought in…
If is the same like where Jiang Zi Le act his previous series, then I would be happu
0 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Feb 27, 2018
CrescentMoon -- No, it won't be if it's Chinese; there will be NO BL from China anymore since they brought in…
I can't believe this. I don't like sex scene, either, but I do want to see some kind of romace or hugs, so is that 1of the decency laws ?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 27, 2018
Title School 2017 Spoiler
u mean the 2 boys don't like each other, or what u mean ?? no BL ?
Ok thx.
0 0
Replying to Rubaxxa • Feb 27, 2018
Title Falling for Innocence Spoiler
Oh my god how I loved this drama. Kang Min Ho is such a precious character. I loved him so much! His reactions…
so it's straight love triangle?
0 0
Replying to peacewon • Feb 27, 2018
they finally got to ep 27!! it is just killing me that they stopped there. *cries*
is here only lesbian couple? no BL?
0 0
Replying to Noy • Feb 27, 2018
Title School 2017 Spoiler
What a cute series. I LOVE the friendships the most. The otp was too cute esp the main guy love for the main girl..awww...the…
u mean the 2 boys don't like each other, or what u mean ?? no BL ?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 26, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
Do u know the actor who plays the bodyguard name? Pete name is the only 1 they added
He doesn't have pic or something in here
0 0
Replying to Tee • Feb 25, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
Another actor is Perth but I couldn't find enough information on him to make an actor profile. I only added Saint.…
Do u know the actor who plays the bodyguard name? Pete name is the only 1 they added
0 0
Replying to Liz • Feb 25, 2018
Title SOTUS S
I can't stand Tew and Dae but I agree on Nai and Yong, they are adorable. This season needed more episodes and…
Well last 2 episode Tew & Dae are way better than the first 4episodes. But yeah Yong & Nai are to me the main BL couple in this season
0 0
Replying to thegayshitposter • Feb 25, 2018
Title SOTUS S
But it's ending soooo soon! Do you think they'll make Season 3 too?
Well to be honest, they should do other roles and not just BL roles. To be honest this season main couple doesn't feel right. So I'm still watching for Nai & Yong, Tew &Dae
1 0
Replying to Fu Nan • Feb 24, 2018
Title Love O-net
Watched this a looong time ago.I remember it being sweet though.Re-watching rn - I really can't remember the plot.
It doesn't have BL story line, right?
0 0
On SOTUS S • Feb 24, 2018
Title SOTUS S
I'm shipping so hard Nai & Yong, Tew &Dae. I hope they get more screen time
5 0
Replying to thegayshitposter • Feb 24, 2018
Title SOTUS S Spoiler
But it's ending soooo soon! Do you think they'll make Season 3 too?
Hopefully
1 0
Replying to Dramawatcher • Feb 23, 2018
Title Love Is More Than a Word Spoiler
i agree... although the end was a bit open ended ... possibly for season 2 lol
I know what u mean. The story line, actors and their acting is perfect. Did u watched same cast their next series after this? That 1 was good as well. I definitely recommend if u haven't watched yet
0 0