Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2017
Replying to TianQi • Feb 7, 2018
This was much better than the first season imho. It's more exciting, dramatic, and fast-paced.
Is this series like those 2boys in ur profile pic where they act 2 different series together with other 2 boys???
0 0
On Till Death Tear Us Apart • Feb 7, 2018
I just finished watching and I have to say I love those 4 main actors. I recommend to any1 who haven't watched yet. The ending makes me cry, it makes me so happy ???????????? ooh I'm so happy????
1 0
On Love Is More Than a Word • Feb 5, 2018
I was shipping Gu She and Tao Mo from episode 2. Also I was shipping Mu Chun and Gu She's aunty, because their characters are seriously funny and powerful.
This became my top 5 favorite Chinese series
1 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Feb 5, 2018
Man the first season isnt even done this is going to take forever to sub
Is this BL series
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 5, 2018
Title Reply 1997 Spoiler
So are u saying Yon Je and Jun Hee don't end up in the end? Yon Je end up with Shi Won and they have child together???…
Ooh I did watched that series and falling in love the 3 couple story line ????????????
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 4, 2018
Is here any BL couple/story line?
Really? That's weird, coz I find up this have bl story, but thanks for letting know before getting in to 30 episode of waste of time
0 0
Replying to solia • Feb 4, 2018
Rewatching this as well hoping to give the characters a second chance, and man I still don't like many. I mean…
Is here any BL couple/story line?
0 5
Replying to hanna • Feb 4, 2018
i’m so excited!! they all seem so good omg
I can't find this 1 trailer. I only find the other 1
0 0
Replying to LPA • Feb 2, 2018
I keep checking back or coming across this drama and I still think it is sooo underrated! The storyline and actors…
Does it have BL couple or storyline ?
0 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Feb 2, 2018
I liked Lee Jae Joon in The Lover but idk if I'm ready to commit to a show that's 120 episodes. How can they keep…
Yes he was good in that show with Takuya.
0 0
Replying to ladymay • Feb 2, 2018
I recently watched this drama :) some of my thoughts on this drama here ..: https://kisskh.at/profile/ladymay/feeds/KDPbBSA
Any BL couple/story line in this series?
0 0
Replying to Lukie • Feb 2, 2018
Technically it's only 12 episodes. Each week we're getting 2 episodes, but it's actually just 1 split into 2 parts.…
Ooh i see ☺
0 0
Replying to Lizzy • Feb 2, 2018
Yes there is a Chinese version. I've heard it focusus more on the straight couples. I'm not sure where to watch…
Hopefully. I don't like bad endings
1 0
Replying to quiescent • Jan 31, 2018
I am at episode 4 and I am thinking of dropping. 24 episodes is quite long and to be at episode 4 in hour long…
2 Moons are really good made story about first love. I think u & that quiscent doesn't like BL series.
0 0
Replying to Lukie • Jan 31, 2018
Technically it's only 12 episodes. Each week we're getting 2 episodes, but it's actually just 1 split into 2 parts.…
How on earth u get that information from?
0 0
Replying to Lizzy • Jan 31, 2018
Yes there is a Chinese version. I've heard it focusus more on the straight couples. I'm not sure where to watch…
I will feel sorry for Rambo, but in the other had I saw pic all 3 of them having fun in bed, so who knows what will be the results of their love triangle
1 0
On What the Duck • Jan 31, 2018
Pree & Oat look really hot as a couple, if they had made them a couple. U will see what I mean in episode 9.

Ps. I don't have nothing against Pop & Rambo
2 0