Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2017
On My Love from the Star • 14 days ago
I seriously hate that “friend” of song yi called se mi, she’s the biggest bitch I’ve ever seen! She’s even worse than the other dramas 2nd female leads!!! 🤬🤬😤😤
0 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • 15 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Kim soo hyun oppa is so freaking hot that I feel like watching his dramas, currently I’m watching “my love from the star” but now I think im going to watch “moon embracing the sun” afterwards
7 1
On My Love from the Star • 15 days ago
In the dramas where the 2nd female lead loves the 2nd male lead are those kind of dramas where the 2nd female lead hates the 1st female a lot and by a lot I mean, A LOT!
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • 22 days ago
In the beginning on the drama heo joon jae’s step brother is a good son but after he finds out that his step father actually loves joon jae, he turns evil and into a very bad son
0 0
Replying to oh honey • Aug 21, 2026
It still pisses me off that they introduced an amnesia trope with 2 episodes remaining. I can’t believe how…
Ikr! When we needed his mum, she wasn’t there and we didn’t want her, she was there
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Aug 21, 2026
Lets admit it that everyone out in the real word and in this drama hates that evil bitchy witch!
She is the worst person I’ve ever seen in a drama, I bid £10000000 that she’ll rot in hell and suffer very badly
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Aug 21, 2026
This drama is leaving Netflix this month. The end of an era
Plot twist, it came back 😱😱😱
Ikr it’s a weird thing to do, I was very shocked and now you’ll definitely be shocked like me
0 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Aug 3, 2026
Title Moon Embracing the Sun Spoiler
So in the drama it’s said that yi hwon falls ill whenever he is supposed to have sex with the temporary queen, if that’s the case than it means that he is still a virgin
1 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Aug 1, 2026
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop Spoiler
So after Yang eun bi’s father dies, I guess cha chi su feels guilty and thinks that her father died because him because he didn’t give him ramen and if he did then he would’ve lived
1 0