Editorials
On Park Hae Jin • May 1, 2025
Person Park Hae Jin
Happy birthday oppa!!! 🥳🤩🎂😘
1 0
On Oh Se Hun • Apr 12, 2025
Person Oh Se Hun
Happy birthday Sehun oppa!!! 🥳🎂🤩😘
0 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 30, 2025
Person Kim Ji Soo
Happy birthday oppa!!! 😍🥳🎂
4 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Feb 16, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Happy birthday oppa!!! 🥳🎊🎉🎁
0 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 26, 2025
Title Boys over Flowers
They were complete monoliths whith good quilalities and so lame i hate that they never got any punishments for…
Ikr same here!!!
0 0
On Jay B • Jan 6, 2025
Person Jay B
Happy birthday oppa!!! 🥳🎂 😍
0 0
On You're Beautiful • Jan 3, 2025
Title You're Beautiful
I hope the bitch he yi dies in this drama and then everyone gets happy
4 1
On You're Beautiful • Jan 3, 2025
Title You're Beautiful
I just love it when yoo he yi gets jealous 😏😏
1 0
On You're Beautiful • Jan 2, 2025
Title You're Beautiful
The 2nd female lead is the ugliest biggest bitch I’ve ever seen
2 0
On Park Hyung Sik • Nov 16, 2024
Person Park Hyung Sik
Happy birthday oppa!!!! 🥳🥳🎂🎂🥰🥰🤩🤩👍👍😍😍😘😘
0 0
On Ethan Juan • Nov 8, 2024
Person Ethan Juan
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🥳🎂🎂🎉🎉🎊🎊🥰🥰
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Oct 28, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I really like oh dol pyu cuz he’s very funny 😂😂
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Oct 28, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I find the villain of this drama ugly
3 2
On Autumn's Concerto • Oct 22, 2024
Title Autumn's Concerto
In nearly every drama, why do the pretty girls always act as bitches? (I’m talking about zhang ai li)
0 1
On Autumn's Concerto • Oct 21, 2024
Title Autumn's Concerto Spoiler
I really hate xu fang guo cuz he’s an extremely ugly freak who became that pervert’s lawyer just because he hated ren guang xi
0 0
Replying to kkari • Oct 6, 2024
Title My Love from the Star
thats soo random lolll. what episode?? 😆
This one https://youtu.be/UwiWXMCeOGU?si=kS1Fr7HZy1GEoQE2
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Oct 2, 2024
Title Boys over Flowers
Those 3 school bitches are that bad that I want to call them sluts
4 2
On Boys over Flowers • Oct 2, 2024
Title Boys over Flowers
I really hate those 3 bitches called ginger,sunny,miranda
2 0
On My Love from the Star • Oct 1, 2024
Title My Love from the Star
Lee hui kyung has the same pen that Judy had in zootopia
2 2
On Joo Won • Sep 30, 2024
Person Joo Won
Happy birthday oppa! 🥳🥰🎂❤️💖
0 0
