Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2022
Replying to Amigo_Love • May 17, 2023
Title Step by Step Spoiler
The questions some of you are asking really makes one wonder are you even paying any attention to what is playing…
Beam ✔️ he's another hottie in there (how can there be so much? Not that I'm complaining... 😌)

I didn't get about Chot, but probably I missed that part. Or maybe I read it but didn’t realise his stomachache was that bad.

Put ✔️ I knew he was away, but... why keep the plastic bag on the bed? For a moment I thought that was a hotel room and he is a germophobe 😅
0 0
On Eternal Yesterday • May 17, 2023
It was raining today and I was headed to the library at my uni. I saw two students walking together under one umbrella on the side of the road.
The memories of this show hit me so badly 😰
I almost cried again.
7 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 17, 2023
Somehow, I want another season 😭😭
I'd totally love that 💗
It would be heartbreaking because of Koichi, but I really hope Micchan could find love again ❤️
"You can have two numbers one" 😭😭
1 5
Replying to GeeWheez • May 13, 2023
There isn't. Mike and krist are still quite close. And yeah mike main lead is long overdue
That's a good news 🥰
Mike really deserves a lead role. Let's fill out a petition 💪🏼✨️
2 0
Replying to anthayashi • May 12, 2023
In the webtoon it is much better (cont in spoiler comment)
Interesting! I definitely want to read it now, but I probably won't cause I lack time 😕
0 1
Replying to OopsIEdelweiss • May 12, 2023
Seung's trigger is joo, this guy didn't give up.
Love your profile pic 😍
Yeah, that ex is insufferable :(
2 0
Replying to AngryHealer78 • May 5, 2023
Title Love Mate Spoiler
I thought I was the only one irked by the constant violations of personal space. It's just outright harassment…
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I wanted to ask: if Lee Jun was a woman, what would you think?
I don’t understand the difference, honestly. Ha Ram was too much oppressive, period. Lee Wun being a man or a woman changes absolutely nothing.
3 1
Replying to AngryHealer78 • May 4, 2023
Title Love Mate
I thought I was the only one irked by the constant violations of personal space. It's just outright harassment…
Same.
The whole scene by the taxi has stalking written everywhere. I felt so uncomfortable and I wasn't even there 😢
With the photo shoot and almost kiss later, they took the cute way, but I couldn’t forget Ha Ram's previous insisting side...
3 3
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • May 4, 2023
Title Love Mate
But WAIT!!! Can we bring back Pietro?!?!?!?!?!? I wasn't done...enjoying his, um, his, ah, wow he's hot, I mean,…
Pietro was the true main lead. I hope he finds love. It was also interesting the fact he has an Italian name. I wanted more, there's no reason he has this peculiar name and has no plot lines. Why couldn't they call him Sunshine (or something like that) like the lead?
2 1
Replying to SweetV • May 4, 2023
Title Love Mate
Hmmm… should I be annoyed for Harem? Or should I be annoyed because of Harem? The concept of going on quickie…
I agree. But Lee Jun was the one who blocked poor Pietro, not Ha Ram. 🤗
0 1
Replying to anthayashi • May 4, 2023
https://open.spotify.com/album/0e9YjyyyNUrQxQxegNBFG1?si=T-Vo2JSRRxanvWgo3Ak7NQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A0e9YjyyyNUrQxQxegNBFG1OST…
Thank you sm ❤️
1 0
BL Compilations • May 1, 2023
Review La Pluie
Thanks. I was intrigued by the premise but wanted to have more infos. I'm glad I can always count on your reviews after the pilot 🧡
1 2
BL LOVER 1 • May 1, 2023
Review Future
Everything you said 💯
I usually love Rookie Thailand, but this was so bad imo 😥
Their love came out of nowhere, the jealousy was almost toxic, the dialogues were so cringe (even the ones with older actors: the two scenes with the two mothers followed the poor level of the script - and also of acting).

I wish too we could see more of Tee and Bever. Not surprisingly, my favourite scene is when Bever's character hands something to Tee's character and there's a hint of an interest.
2 0
Replying to Meghwan • Apr 25, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim Spoiler
You're right about the "we need to work... let's get some beers" or the fact that only one of them worked when…
Exactly.
Luckily, he probably knew the boy enough (and he also encouraged him with the unknown profile) to take the risk. Who knows?

I'm glad they ended up together. That show still warms my heart ❤️
1 0
Replying to Cucjute • Apr 23, 2023
With episodes 7-8 I realised that the actress portraying Eun Ji is very talented. It takes effort to be hated…
Yeah, that for sure. To me it's also the superb attitude she has, like everyone else is worse than her 🙄

She's perfect for that other jerk of a boy they have in class.
0 1
Replying to Meghwan • Apr 20, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim Spoiler
You're right about the "we need to work... let's get some beers" or the fact that only one of them worked when…
I really like the show, so I really want to believe they didn’t neglect any detail but to me the main flaw was the opposite that the other person said.
It's KiTae's behaviour the one I don't get. Why teasing Wan so much and almost sending him away if he struggled for the past 7 years? As soon as he has the chance (and he created the chance by himself) he should have helped him, not teased him. I don’t mean he should have told him his feelings straight away, but not even behave like a dick.

Anyway, I voted it 10/10 because it was ages I didn’t feel so good while watching a show. But that thought was just torturing me 😅
0 2
Replying to solipsism5 • Apr 20, 2023
As someone who works in mental health, I don't understand these reactions towards someone that has what looks…
Yes yes yes!
I thought Jae Won's behaviour was perfecly understandable - even if it's definitely not good: we see how much that hurts Ji Hyun. But we know what he went through, and boy!, the guilt is totally rooted in his guts. His behaviour is so obvious and realistic.

We all know Ji Hyun hasn't the whole picture. But we have, still I see people blaming Jae Won 😭
I also think Ji Hyun is more mature than his age, and I think (and hope) he will fight hard and wait for Jae Won (if not even help him escape the tunnel he dived into).
18 0
Replying to Yinhe • Apr 20, 2023
Unsurprisingly that MDL rating is a huge disappointment. It deserves a high rating. This drama is seriously a…
Especially when you click on the rating and see a >9 on the currently watchers' rating 👀
2 0
Replying to Nachi • Apr 20, 2023
I have to write it down before I can even finish ep 7. I HATE this behaviour! I despise it on such an extreme…
With episodes 7-8 I realised that the actress portraying Eun Ji is very talented. It takes effort to be hated that much, but she does it almost effortlessly 👏🏼👏🏼
6 3
Replying to bree • Apr 20, 2023
Title Boys Planet
Damn imagine mnet made a plot twist and made the debut team 12 members. Adding jay, keita and phanbin would be…
I'd totally love it ❤️
0 0