K-Drama
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2019
Person Seo In Guk
Happy Birthday!! Please come back with another drama! ❤️
0 0
On Deng Lun • Oct 21, 2019
Person Deng Lun
Happy Birthday!! Hope you stare in many hit dramas! ❤️
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Oct 20, 2019
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
Okay, I'm droping it just because episode 14... How is it possible for those police officers to be so damn stupid??? So without her being able to see the smell of the footsteps, detectives couldn't search the area themselves and just stood there as idiots???
4 4
On Psychopath Diary • Sep 8, 2019
Title Psychopath Diary
This is gonna be good, I can feel it!
0 0
On Arsenal Military Academy • Aug 6, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
I can't wait for the first episode!
0 0
On Kim Dong Wook • Jul 29, 2019
Person Kim Dong Wook
Happy Birthday! I hope you get more roles like the one in "The Guest". Really loved you there! ????
0 0
On Hospital Playlist • Jul 10, 2019
Title Hospital Playlist
I just loved Prison Playbook, so I'm really hyped for Doctor Playbook! + Yoo Yeon Seok plays doctor again? Count me in! ❤
7 0
On Spring, Again • May 4, 2019
Title Spring, Again
Definitely gonna check it since Jong Hyun's in it. ❤ Loved him in Scarlet Heart though he was bad guy...
3 1
On Breaking Dawn • Apr 25, 2019
Title Breaking Dawn
It would be nice if anyone sub it. *Crossed fingers*!
12 1
On Yoon Hyun Min • Apr 15, 2019
Person Yoon Hyun Min
Happy Birthday! <3
0 0
On Trap • Feb 23, 2019
Title Trap
Daebak! The end of episode 5 is just... MINDBLOWN! This drama just has the habbit to leave the audience open-mouthed. I will miss it for sure, just 2 episodes left...
1 1
