Celebrity
On A Love to Kill • May 16, 2021
Title A Love to Kill
I loved every bit of this drama! It's so underrated that's unfair! Good think I didn't care about the rating or I wold have missed this true MASTERPIECE. It's a hidden gem, people. So touching story... So well written characters... <3 Oh, when I'm gonna find another drama like this one? If you're wondering whether to watch it or no - STOP WASTING TIME AND GO FOR IT! 10/10
3 0
On Vincenzo • May 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
I will miss this show for sure. I really liked it from the beginning till the very end. It had just everything and some scenes were shot really beautiful for the eye. ❤ The only thing I hate about the ending is the dead of Han Seo. Damn, I really liked his character... He deserved more... (╥﹏╥) HANDS DOWN to Ok Taec Yeon! His acting like the villian was STUNNING! Now I'm gonna go watch him in another drama. xD
4 1
Nauriya • May 10, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Mouse
This drama is so good that I can't just go to sleep before watching the last aired episode. The first episodes were kinda slow but GOD, after that this series never bored me. Highly recommending it to everyone. ❤
4 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Apr 28, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
That's how Xiao Wu character is done in the drama, quite different to the one in anime. But don't think that's…
I haven't watched the anime but I just couldn't stand her acting like a 5 year old all the time. Now when I know there's reason behind it I think I could tolerate it. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to tigermom • Apr 28, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Xiao Wu is a rabbit but she change into a human form after 100,000 years.
Well now that explains a lot. Thank you!
0 0
On Douluo Continent • Apr 27, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I'm just on episode 3 and I can't bear Xiao Wu childish and silly behavior... Does she stops acting like that in the near future episodes? Or just to drop the drama?
3 4
On 18 Again • Apr 7, 2021
Title 18 Again
I swear that's the BEST serial I've ever watched. Hands down to the awesome cast and everyone involved in this drama. I was never bored watching it , not even for a second. I loved everything from the characters to the great OST. ❤ I will miss it so much... Now I really don't know what to do with my life... ಥ_ಥ
8 0
On Jin • Dec 4, 2020
Person Jin
Happy Birthday! ❤❤
0 0
Replying to Fakhi • Nov 1, 2020
Person Qin Jun Jie
I love crime/action/thriller too
Sorry, atm I can't think of any drama that isn't in your list already, but if I do, I will tell you right away! I know what's the feeling searching for certain type of drama, but you can't find one... xD
1 1
On Kubota Masataka • Aug 6, 2020
Person Kubota Masataka
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 22, 2020
Article [New Feature] Dark Mode
I really like it when my apps are in dark. Thank you! <3
0 0
On Miura Haruma • Jul 20, 2020
Person Miura Haruma
Rest in peace, I can't believe you're gone now. :'( I was your fan since "Bloody Monday" many years ago. I hope you're in a better place. ❤
4 0
On Kim Woo Bin • Jul 16, 2020
Person Kim Woo Bin
Happy Birthday! <3
0 0
On My Love, My Baker • Jul 15, 2020
Title My Love, My Baker
Waiting for subs patiently! *Crossed fingers*
1 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Jul 13, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
I can't wait for it, it looks so damn nice! Hopefully it airs soon, not like some other promising chinese dramas... (>人<)
2 0
On Lee Je Hoon • Jul 4, 2020
Person Lee Je Hoon
Happy Birthday! ❤️
0 0
On Kim Chang Wan • Feb 22, 2020
Person Kim Chang Wan
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Choi Daniel • Feb 22, 2020
Person Choi Daniel
Happy Birthday! ❤
1 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Feb 22, 2020
Person Han Hyo Joo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Feb 22, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Happy Birthday!
0 0
