Editorials
On I Hear Your Voice • Oct 15, 2014
Title I Hear Your Voice
this drama is perfect I love everything about it: story, casting, soundtrack....and the ending is so beautiful <3. I just finished watching and I'm already missing it.
2 0
Replying to Cupcake • Aug 20, 2014
Title Angel Eyes
The first episodes were really good and i loved them very much.. Then the story started to get boring .. Nothing…
yeah.. maybe that's why i got bored, i watched all the episode very fast. :) thanks for the advice :*
0 0
On Stairway to Heaven • Aug 10, 2014
Title Stairway to Heaven
this is the first korean drama i ever watched .. it'e really sad.. saddest drama ever!!
2 1
On Personal Taste • Aug 7, 2014
Title Personal Taste
It's not a MUST WATCH drama but I love it, I think Lee Min Hoo is a good reason to watch it.
3 0
On Jung Yong Hwa • Aug 5, 2014
Person Jung Yong Hwa
He is so cute ^.^ .
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Aug 5, 2014
Title Boys over Flowers
Really good drama, it's the one that make me love the kdrama. I never get bored of it.
2 0
On My Princess • Aug 5, 2014
Title My Princess
No matter how much i try i don't seem to like it
3 0
On Coffee Prince • Aug 5, 2014
Title Coffee Prince
It's a little weird to me . But it's cute story. For me, it's not the best drama ever but you may not have anu regrets if you watch it .
0 0
On Heartstrings • Aug 5, 2014
Title Heartstrings
Yong hwa and shin hye together. What else to say ?
0 0
On Angel Eyes • Aug 5, 2014
Title Angel Eyes
The first episodes were really good and i loved them very much.. Then the story started to get boring .. Nothing is happening except they discovering a piece of the truth every episode... I stopped watching at episode 15.. And i'm not even curious of what is gonna happen .
3 2
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Aug 5, 2014
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
My favorite drama ever!! I really loved the bromance, and all the couples are just .. Realy adorable fun to watch .. I have no regrets for watching it .
3 0
On You're All Surrounded • Aug 5, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
Definitely one of the best dramas of this year.. Yet i wish if they focused on the rom com side more ,especialy in last episodes .. Still, It's fun to watch.
5 0
