Editorials
On Secret Love • Aug 11, 2017
Title Secret Love
so wonderful. i loved all the scenes. felt all the emotions. ji sung just cannot make a bad drama <3
1 0
On Wonderful Nightmare • Jul 6, 2016
Title Wonderful Nightmare
One of the few movies that I didn't want it to end. I loved it <3
7 1
Replying to Cupcake • Sep 3, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
MY BEST K-DRAMA EVER!!
Ikr !!and I need yoona too. so that we can stalk my oppas together ❤
1 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Aug 29, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
MY BEST K-DRAMA EVER!!
2 4
On Yong Pal • Aug 29, 2015
Title Yong Pal
I really liked the show until EP08. seriouly guys !! I mean WTF?
0 0
On No Breathing • May 23, 2015
Title No Breathing
seo in guk is the best !!
7 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • May 23, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
it was a good drama but i think I'm disapointed a little bit..
0 0
On EXO Next Door • May 12, 2015
Title EXO Next Door
only 4 episode left :/
0 2
Replying to menonama • Apr 18, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
Ooh wait. I just re-watched episode 6 and saw that Joo Mari's date of death was on 11 February 2014 and Dr. Chun's…
but still ... I hope he's alive, he's too handsome to be killed T.T
2 0
Replying to menonama • Apr 17, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
Ooh wait. I just re-watched episode 6 and saw that Joo Mari's date of death was on 11 February 2014 and Dr. Chun's…
wow that't true! i think the police doesn't know about 008 . maybe it's his first victim , there's must be a story behind it
2 0
Replying to menonama • Apr 17, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
Ooh wait. I just re-watched episode 6 and saw that Joo Mari's date of death was on 11 February 2014 and Dr. Chun's…
maybe the doctor is still alive, cause the serial killer kill only once a year
0 0
Replying to kori • Apr 16, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
Anyone curious about Kwon Jae Hee's dog and its apparent obsession with that room? Just wondering...
me too !!
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Apr 16, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
i'm starting to think that the doctor is not the serial killer, fist we didn't see the merderer's face in cha eun seol's house and we didn't see him kill the wrong girl too. Secondly, if he remember oh cho rim after 3years very well how could he kill the wrong person ?.
2 1
Replying to Cupcake • Apr 12, 2015
Title School 2013
I watched the first episode and i really found it boring there is no story going on.. should I keep watching ??
thanx , i'll give it a try ^.^
0 0
On School 2013 • Apr 5, 2015
Title School 2013
I watched the first episode and i really found it boring there is no story going on.. should I keep watching ??
2 2
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Apr 3, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
i don't why people hate the actress i really like her.. the drama is great so far
6 0
On Ji Sung • Mar 24, 2015
Person Ji Sung
38 ?? seriously !!
5 1
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Mar 23, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
2015's dramas are the best !!
4 0
On The Heirs • Nov 2, 2014
Title The Heirs
right now.. i reached EP11 and i have no idea why people hate this drama!! lee min hoo is georgious as ever ...and i couldn't not fall in love with kim woo bin. for the first time i like shin hye.. I LOVED THE comedy . THE ROMANCE ... Everything is so good to me.well .. except that horrible song "love is the moment"
2 0
On History of the Salaryman • Oct 27, 2014
Title History of the Salaryman
I watched the first episode and i'm not feelling that great about it also melodrama is not my thing , should i continue ?
1 2
