Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 24, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2018
On The Shipper • May 6, 2020
Title The Shipper
It will 100% get really weird really quickly because you basically think of 2 characters together but not quite... But I am still looking forward to it.
1 0
Replying to jelenaj • Apr 29, 2020
this one isn't Korean first BL?? it's true it's the most popular (even tho it's no aired yet) but there is other…
Yes that is true, but I feel like this is the first one in which the gay relationship is the main focus and the main part of the plot. I feel like in other kdramas that include gay couples, the plot has something else to it in a way. (I am not saying this in a bad way)
0 1
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Apr 28, 2020
Can't wait to see how Korea will do on it's first BL! I am so excited and I hope this will turn out really well, so that more Korean BLs will come out in the future.
4 3