Editorials
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 22, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Can anyone explain the ending a bit? So Lu Wu Yi and Ji Ling went to another timeline in the rock where they met again with no memories of each other? Did Wu Shi Guang also go to another timeline?
0 2
On We All Lie • Sep 1, 2024
Title We All Lie
what's the airing schedule for this drama?
0 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Hmm what do you guys think happened to XY and TJ? Did they just travel around? I always wonder why doesn't XY come back to visit at all?
1 10
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 22, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2 Spoiler
Is it bad I feel really sad for CX, like he lost his sister which was his motive for everything in his life?
5 1
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 22, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2 Spoiler
I know xiang liu had to die but it's so sad he came into this world alone, spent most of his left alone, and died alone
5 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 21, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I just started s2 since it is almost ending and have to be honest i forgot a lot of stuff from s1. can someone remind me who chi cheng is and his relationship to xiaoyao/ xiang liu?
0 4
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 24, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
is it just me but i ship cang xuan and xiao yao so hard... but i know in the long run it can never work out
10 4
Replying to Yourshifuaintallthat • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
Sending you a DM :)
Could you send it to me too?
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
wait so is xing zhi just a regular xian now?
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Im kinda confused, what happens when feng lai goes is? did he destroy the whole thing?
1 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Omg I did feel the same not the best gray character I saw so far. I wouldn’t say hate but HE feel more like…
tbh i feel like they're gonna kill mo fang at the end. there's no way he's coming out of this show alive
1 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
wait im confused for Qing Ye, he used to be an immortal god but now he's a mortal? how did xing zhi "wake him up"
0 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I'm confused who is fu sheng
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
has the airing schedule for next week been released yet
2 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 23, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Hmm what's Mo Fang's backstory I feel like he is a bit sus
0 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 19, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
what's the airing schedule for this week? will it actually finish this week?
0 14
Replying to tarjig • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I think I was watching a totally different cdrama than everyone else. Throughout this drama I did not feel the…
wait honestly i felt this. the chemistry btwn them was not at the same lvl as XY with XL or CX
1 0
Replying to flours • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
It is intentional for XY to have these weaknesses that you noted. When I read the novel, I was wondering about…
Aww what about CX will he ever confess to XY? I kinda like their relationship sm so sad
1 3
Replying to flours • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
It is intentional for XY to have these weaknesses that you noted. When I read the novel, I was wondering about…
Do you think there’s any possibility she will end up with jing or XL won’t die?
0 6
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Is there an eng sub version of the book? Or where can I find the novel
0 3