Editorials
On The Legends • Feb 21, 2019
Title The Legends Spoiler
when does zhao yao get her face back?
0 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Feb 18, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
I'm so confused after the girl jumps into the forgetting river? Does it just transition into the next episode?
0 0
On Queen Dugu • Feb 11, 2019
Title Queen Dugu
ahhh I can't stop comparing this drama to the legend of dugu. I'm so sad that in this one yu wen hu is an old dude. I loved the romance of ban ruo and yuwen hu
1 0
Replying to MementoViveri • Feb 11, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love Spoiler
She is not sick. He switched her paperwork in the hospital to entrap her into marriage. They met several times…
danggg I thought it was a cutsy love story... now you have to be careful who you are nice to or risk getting stalked lol...
5 2
On Well-Intended Love • Feb 11, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love Spoiler
okay so I'm so confused about ep11. So she doesn't have leukemia? When did they meet then? So he saw her once and was like I want her????!!!
0 6
Replying to aaastrike • Jan 25, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go Spoiler
that's what Mo Ruo Fei's mother told her.
Not really in the version I watched Buqi's maternal grandfather's lecture went on from 20-21. So I think Mo Ruo Fei's father is Buqi's father
1 0
Replying to aaastrike • Jan 25, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go Spoiler
that's what Mo Ruo Fei's mother told her.
All of it is explained in 21
0 0
Replying to xAyuuie • Jan 17, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go Spoiler
wait.. it just hit me HAHA.. aren't the main leads siblings? or not...? O_O
they're not
3 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Jan 3, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Ahhhh idk why I sorta already gave up on this drama. The plotline seems to be really great but 73 episodes. The first 15 episodes re boring me out tbh
2 0
On Ashes of Love • Sep 4, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Ahhh now that the drama has ended can I get a Feng Huang in my life plz lol
0 0
On Ashes of Love • Sep 4, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
HMM so now I'm wondering what happened to YY. Also, Jin Mi is back to being a water god right?
0 0
On Ashes of Love • Sep 4, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
Does anyone know what YY was holding at the end of ep 61
0 0
Replying to 41694 • Sep 1, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
RY is just getting worse and worsehttps://www.weibo.com/tv/v/4279511139950038?fid=1034:4279511139950038same clip…
Well what can we say like father like son
1 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 31, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Hopefully, they won't speed up the ending too much seeing that we only have 4 episodes left
1 0
Replying to Eve • Aug 31, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
she didn't use her follower as a scapegoat. her follower betrayed her. (she told run yu where xu feng was (even…
I feel like SH is such an attention and love seeking individual probably from the fact that I don't think she really had parents growing up. However, this doesn't mean that she can just fuck everyone else up. Like if she really liked XF she would let him be happy. A person should never be so obsessive about anyone that they basically lose themselves.. AHH SHE PISSES ME OFF SM
2 0
Replying to joon • Aug 31, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
I'm watching this because it looks so much similar to Eternal Love and that is one of my top 10 favorite dramas.…
I feel like the pacing in the beginning is better than Eternal Love in my opinion
4 0
Replying to Cindy • Aug 30, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
I think so I mean he hesitated a lot but my little heart can not take any more of this torture...
Ahhh I was so sad when FH sorta pounced on JM but then he siad SH's name and JM ran away :'(((((
0 0
Replying to Vivi • Aug 30, 2018
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4278832737689604Aiyo, FH...FH...if you hurt JM with that face(like hurting yourself)…
I think so I mean he hesitated a lot but my little heart can not take any more of this torture...
1 0
On Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace • Aug 29, 2018
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
After watching yanxi palace I just can't get into this drama. Their stories are basically the same except the main lead has changed
7 0
Replying to CindyLee • Aug 29, 2018
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
I heard there is going to be a season 2.
hopefully it will be as good as the first one
0 0