News
Replying to KkCypher • Apr 5, 2022
List Asian Drama With the Most Romantically Awkward Character
Midnight Runners? Romantically?
Their efforts to meet/pursue women were super inept and awkward.
0 1
Replying to amaginon • Mar 25, 2022
List Best Contract Marriage/Fake Relationship Trope Asian Dramas
Sapai Import is great, but it is only my second favourite Thai "Contract Marriage" drama. You do not seem to have…
I just added it. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to amaginon • Mar 25, 2022
List Best Contract Marriage/Fake Relationship Trope Asian Dramas
Sapai Import is great, but it is only my second favourite Thai "Contract Marriage" drama. You do not seem to have…
I just added it. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to MIA801 • Mar 6, 2022
List Best Contract Marriage/Fake Relationship Trope Asian Dramas
https://kisskh.at/708739-konin-todoke-nihan-wo-oshita-dakedesugaIt is another contract marriage drama.
Thanks! I hadn’t heard of that one before and I just added it to the list. You can also add additional titles to the list by using the search box at the bottom of the list if you think of any more titles for it. 🙂
0 0
