K-Drama Replying to wherestaesjuul • Apr 30, 2023
Person Jo Hyuk Joon
then how pld are you-
16 dude
1 0
Replying to Lawyer TDK • Apr 30, 2023
Person Jo Hyuk Joon
s-sorry?
I'm 16 lol.... do the math
0 0
On Only Friends • Nov 22, 2022
Title Only Friends
forcebook , firstkhao And NeoMark leads but NEOLOUIS IS WHAT WE NEEDDD 😭
6 2
On Cooking Crush • Nov 22, 2022
Title Cooking Crush
offgun yesss but my neo not with Louis 😭
0 0
On Ohm Thipakorn Thitathan • Nov 22, 2022
Person Ohm Thipakorn Thitathan
new artist y'all on gmmtv
6 0
Replying to Duckypie06 • Nov 22, 2022
Person Ohm Thipakorn Thitathan
is he new to GMMTV?
he isss
1 1
On Only Friends • Nov 22, 2022
Title Only Friends
OMGGGG
0 0
On 23.5 • Nov 22, 2022
Title 23.5
Ahhhhh milkloveeeee
3 0
On Cherry Magic • Nov 22, 2022
Title Cherry Magic
ahhhhhhhh 2023 is gonna be a good yearrr
1 0
On Our Skyy 2 • Nov 22, 2022
Title Our Skyy 2
ahhhhhhhh I cannot waitttt
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Nov 22, 2022
Title Hidden Agenda
joongdunkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
3 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Nov 7, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
Just wipe away the GMM series. Think of this as a reboot rather than a prequel.
hm this helps thanks lol
2 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Nov 7, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
wth isn't ton meant to find out after 3years now wth
1 4
Replying to Angelika • Nov 7, 2022
Title Ai Long Nhai
... That went fast.... But almost nothing happened?
trueeee
1 0
On Between Us • Nov 7, 2022
Title Between Us
Loveeeee it
1 0
Replying to Maymaybaby • Oct 6, 2022
Title Iron Lady Academy
Idky anyone hasn't updated this there's a teaser out
ohhhh that thanks I didn't understand it no subs lmao
0 0
Replying to Maymaybaby • Oct 6, 2022
Title Iron Lady Academy
Idky anyone hasn't updated this there's a teaser out
yup I just saw the new teaser hopefully 2023
1 2
Replying to Maymaybaby • Oct 6, 2022
Title Iron Lady Academy
Idky anyone hasn't updated this there's a teaser out
ya and the cast is out too
1 4
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Oct 2, 2022
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
can't waitt
2 0
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 29, 2022
Title P.S. I Hate You
It's shown that Wanwan's mom killed May
ey still running xD
2 0
