News
On Secret Door • Nov 25, 2014
Title Secret Door
this drama is good but no love story...im little bit disappoented because they are just showing only the relationship between prince and the king...
0 0
On Secret Love • Nov 20, 2014
Title Secret Love
fantastic drama... i love the story and the lead actors of this drama have excellent chemistry. hope to watch them again together for another k-drama....
0 0
On Secret Love Affair • Nov 19, 2014
Title Secret Love Affair
Good drama but i dont like the ending of this drama. witch's romance is better than secret love affair...
0 0
On Witch's Romance • Nov 17, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
Great drama.. when i am watchingthis drama i remembered my X-GF... when i was 24 years old i was fallen in love with 35 years old woman.. but unfortunately we're not meant to be....unlike this witch romance they have happy ending.....
0 0
On One Well-Raised Daughter • Nov 15, 2014
Title One Well-Raised Daughter
I thought this drama was boring but when I tried to watch it I couldn't stop to see the next episode.. I was totally hooked. this is the best cross-dressing drama that I ever watched........................
9 0
On Bride of the Century • Nov 8, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
nice drama and happy ending!!!
1 1