Celebrity
On You Are My Glory • Jan 14, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Another drama/show where Yang Yang is a god-gamer lmao
3 1
On Han So Hee • Dec 1, 2021
Person Han So Hee
RomCom lead please!
1 0
On My Name • Dec 1, 2021
Title My Name
When you wish for Han So Hee to be in a romcom lead but she goes full into action-thriller instead xD
4 0
On Shin Kamen Rider • Nov 22, 2021
Title Shin Kamen Rider
Omg, this is going to be as dark as Shin Godzilla isn't it?
1 1
On Fukuhara Haruka • Nov 22, 2021
Person Fukuhara Haruka
I love how she has roles like in Kakegurui and a serial killer in Sheep and Wolf movie, but also plays Rin in Yuru Camp - a very chill series lol
1 0
On Nevertheless, • Jun 29, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Hope She gets more romance dramas, rom com hopefully
0 0
On Han So Hee • Jun 29, 2021
Person Han So Hee
Finally getting main roles!
4 0
On Mad for Each Other • Jun 29, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
Just here for Oh Yeon Seo
2 0
Replying to 7908761 • Apr 22, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
no you dont...there is enough information provided for you to understand the whole thing even if you havent watched…
Thanks!
1 0
On A Detective Housewife • Apr 22, 2021
Title A Detective Housewife
Also looking for Eng Subs
1 0
On The Unknown • Apr 22, 2021
Title The Unknown
where to watch this?
0 1
On Romantic Detective • Apr 22, 2021
Title Romantic Detective
I can't find this drama anywhere
0 0
On Miss S • Apr 21, 2021
Title Miss S
anyone know if this was subbed in English?
3 0
On See You Again • Apr 21, 2021
Title See You Again
oh boy I love me some time travel
2 0
On The Snow Queen • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Snow Queen
omg an average of 9.0
0 0
On Love in Han Yuan • Apr 21, 2021
Title Love in Han Yuan Spoiler
FL is a spy?
0 0
On Miss S • Apr 21, 2021
Title Miss S
omg, I love the show this is based on!
1 0
Replying to 7908761 • Apr 21, 2021
Title Ultimate Note
no you dont...there is enough information provided for you to understand the whole thing even if you havent watched…
What's the order to watch? Tomb 1 and 2 and then this?
1 2
On Psych-Hunter • Apr 21, 2021
Title Psych-Hunter
ayyy republican era detective dramas
0 1
Replying to Taz_X • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Journey
I was too but I actually liked that about her, it made the plot more open. She was actually quite smart when I…
ah I see, thanks
0 0
