Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 10, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2017
Replying to Antonin • Jul 13, 2017
I like Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy, but I think they could have casted/picked a better fit actor for the…
That's what I was thinking too. Doesn't have to be super old but this actor looks very young lol.
5 0
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Jul 13, 2017
This one is so funny, how can anyone not love this couple! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqCVKO6hJHU
Best part was when he opened the cabinet lol
0 0
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Jul 13, 2017
Ok, this BTS is quite funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PbPY0ym6M
Thanks, I always try and find BTS for this series lol
0 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jul 13, 2017
I like Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy, but I think they could have casted/picked a better fit actor for the Water God for this drama.
9 3
On Tokyo Tarareba Girls • Jul 12, 2017
Japanese writers really need to learn how to do endings properly. This goes for all forms of consumer media lol (novels, WNs, Mangas, dramas, etc)
1 1
On Jossy's • Jul 12, 2017
Title Jossy's
I couldn't stop laughing when the Zordon guy first brought them together. Hilarious movie.
1 0
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Jul 12, 2017
Oy oy~ why did the ratings go down to 8.8?
Probably because they don't like the "current" Xing'er or something.

Either that or people just want YWY and Xing'er back together
0 0
Replying to Antonin • Jul 12, 2017
So much prologue !!! I know it's important not to skip them, but I want to skip to where they are adults…
Thanks. I will definitely start up again someday :D
0 0
Replying to Antonin • Jul 12, 2017
Is this the right title? There's another one by this name (Ten Miles of Peach Blossom?) I think
Ah thanks. Hopefully someone subs soon
0 0
On The Eternal Love • Jul 11, 2017
Title The Eternal Love Spoiler
Is this the right title? There's another one by this name (Ten Miles of Peach Blossom?) I think
1 3
On My Sassy Girl • Jul 11, 2017
I honestly found the Sassy girl annoying. She's more troublesome than "Sassy"
4 0