Celebrity
On The Atypical Family • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
can someone spoil it for me? Is it happy ending?
0 3
Replying to Kelly • Jun 5, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
it doesn’t have a bad ending if that’s what you’re worried about.
I am worried of it having a sad ending...
0 3
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Jun 4, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
does this have a happy ending?
1 5
On Zenryoku de, Aishite Ii Kana? • Jun 4, 2024
Title Zenryoku de, Aishite Ii Kana?
does this have a happy ending?
1 1
On A Warmed Up Love • Jun 4, 2024
Title A Warmed Up Love
does this have a happy ending?
0 3
On Buchou to Shachiku no Koi Modokashii • Jun 4, 2024
Title Buchou to Shachiku no Koi Modokashii
does this have a happy ending?
0 1
On Love in the Hotel • Jun 3, 2024
Title Love in the Hotel
I am sorry but the poster is giving me the "what's wrong with secretary Kim?" vibe. so I thought it is a remake or something. But from what I read in the comments, it is not. :)
7 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
anyone, I m ready to be spoiled, does this have a happy ending?
0 3
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 23, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
does anyone know I can watch the trailer?
1 1
Replying to Nauriya • Mar 20, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
no it is not, how can it be? But they didn't show him being dead, they just end it with him in his final days.
Thanks.
0 0
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Mar 20, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
Does this still have a happy ending?
0 2
Replying to YutoR • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Gift of Your Heart
Happy ending with sad twist
oh...sorry...
1 0
Replying to YutoR • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Gift of Your Heart Spoiler
Happy ending with sad twist
Oh no! That is not a happy ending. But anyways, thank you for spoiling it for me. I may put this drama on my plan to watch list but I have to ready myself before I commit since one of the main character died.
2 3
Replying to YutoR • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Gift of Your Heart
Happy ending with sad twist
I don't mind ending spoilers. Because I cannot watched a drama that has an ending that is sad, it will not helped me escaped :)
0 5
Replying to YutoR • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Gift of Your Heart
Happy ending with sad twist
what does that mean?
0 7
Replying to MyeTezz • Mar 18, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
has not ended yet, still got 2 eps to go.
alright...thank you
1 0
Replying to xchosenz • Mar 18, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Has not ended yet plus there’s going to be another season
alright....thank you
0 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 18, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
how was the story? what about the ending?was it HE? or SE? or OE? Spoilers for the ending is very much welcome :)
0 4
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 18, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Hi everyone, can someone spoil me the ending?HE?SE?
0 1
Replying to Annie • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Gift of Your Heart Spoiler
hoping for a new plot twist now because till ep 10 it's all tragic and there is no hope 😭😭
No! I cannot bear to watch a series that does not have a happy ending :) but thanks anyways
1 1
