Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2023
Replying to VeeVeeVee • Mar 18, 2024
Yes, it has a happy ending and the main couple ended up together. You might be turned off though at how they portrayed…
Thanks for the spoiler :) and the heads up...
0 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Mar 14, 2024
hello, can anyone spoil me on the ending? Does it have a happy ending? Did the main couple end up together? also, does this have a heavy love triangle?
0 3
Replying to AngiBorahae • Feb 21, 2024
I watched the movie and wondering if the drama is also worth watching. For me the story fits the movie time just…
Give the series a try. It was more worth it.
0 0
Replying to Calista_Cal • Feb 21, 2024
I never in my life watched such painful and realistic drama..🥲P.S: I cried alongside Itsuki..🥺
Yes!!! in the final episode, her father's words "please make her happy" were truly powerful. It wasn't just acceptance; it showed a deep understanding and emotional depth that touched me so much!
0 0
Replying to Calista_Cal • Feb 21, 2024
How to slap that b*tch face (nagasawa) from screen? 😑And how come they interact after break up like nothing…
OMG...same here...Nagasawa's character is so annoying!!! She was a little better in the movie. :)
3 1
Replying to Lifeofseries • Feb 21, 2024
Yes! (Without any miraculous treatment though)
thank you...actually I just finished it just this weekend and I like this more than the movie. :)
0 1
Replying to Wade • Feb 14, 2024
yes it's a happy ending
Thanks...BTW, I love your profile picture. so cute... also have a happy hearts day!❤️❤️❤️
2 0
Replying to liuliu87 • Feb 4, 2024
i doubt they will work 3x in a drama
But I hope they will...their chemistry is explosive without any kiss scene!
But if they cannot do it, it would be best to have a ML that is great to have an actor that can act as a general by his looks, aura and of course acting.. just saying :)
0 0
Replying to sakurarahka • Dec 23, 2023
Yes, there's a happy ending for the lead couple. In fact, the last episode is after the last conflict and shows…
Thank you for this. I tend to not watch or delay watching a series with a sad ending since I am a sucker for an HE all the time...
2 0
On Wonderland of Love • Dec 22, 2023
Please can someone spoil it for me? Does this have happy ending? Also at what epesode did the main leads get together?
1 3
Replying to JC-T-Azhire • Nov 26, 2023
Title Ao Haru Ride
not yet really cause it has season 2 airing on Jan. 2024 but if we based it on the manga ver. yes it will have…
I had to Google translate what you wrote 😍😍😊 but thank you for the information.
1 0