Celebrity
Replying to Pro • Aug 8, 2026
Title Wind-Born Warriors
Watching episode 10 right now… so far, so good. I cried watching this 😭. This type of drama makes me cry…
Is it a HE?
2 1
Replying to christinatina • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
oh I watch this drama because of the bromance element 😁. that's the use of the dungeon here when both main…
Got it thx😁
0 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 5, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
How is the the bromance?
1 22
Replying to Etherealblue • Jul 30, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Yeah same 😵💫 Archives traumatized me 😭 I'm waiting until this show is done airing before I dive in,…
Same😆
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Jul 30, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I really hope this has a happy ending or satisfying better than ATNM🫠
4 10
On Cases between Us • Jul 28, 2026
Title Cases between Us
Is there any official news about s2?
0 0
On Incognito • Jul 26, 2026
Title Incognito
Is it a happy ending does someone die?
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Jul 23, 2026
Title Blood vs Duty
i know that muslims and christians in the philippines don’t get along very well, so i was actually secretly…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
On Flying Tiger • Jul 23, 2026
Title Flying Tiger
Can i find it on YouTube?
0 0
Replying to nuka • Jul 21, 2026
Title The Disguiser
I'm watching it for the 8th time, and I should say it again I hate the commi girls' storyline to the moon and…
Is it a happy ending does anyone die?
0 0
On The Age of Fire • Jul 21, 2026
Title The Age of Fire
Is there any bromance or friendship?
0 0
On Blood vs Duty • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blood vs Duty
Where can i watch this for free?
0 0
Replying to DF4U • Jul 21, 2026
Title Cases between Us
6 more eps.
When?
0 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Wind-Born Warriors
sigh
Finally been waiting for so long😆
2 0
On Royal Nirvana • Jul 20, 2026
Title Royal Nirvana
Does it have a HE?
0 1
Replying to Nico • Jul 20, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
It doesn't end bad. OE actually. And as far as I understood they are alive at the end the show.
I read that on of them doesn't know that the other is still alive is that true?
0 1
On Cases between Us • Jul 19, 2026
Title Cases between Us
Is it finished now?
0 2
On Cases between Us • Jul 18, 2026
Title Cases between Us
Is one of them gonna die🥲?
1 1
On Rend Night Regain Light • Jul 16, 2026
Title Rend Night Regain Light
Where can i watch this for free?
0 0
Replying to SeaJimmu4ever • Jul 15, 2026
Title Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
If Qin Huo Le and Shen Ye's universe ever crossed they would become best friends by trauma bonding over their…
Who is shen ye?
0 0
