Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: xxx
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2012
Replying to Monday971 • Oct 1, 2022
Title Hunt Spoiler
Could someone tell me if it has any inappropriate scenes? Such as kissing or sexual scenesI'm planning on watching…
Neither kissing nor sexual scenes.
4 1
On Sulli • Mar 11, 2022
Person Sulli Spoiler
Love you
1 0
On Miura Haruma • Jul 18, 2020
Person Miura Haruma
I’m so sad. I can’t believe it. You are my favorite actor from japan.

I will miss you. Love you.
Sleep peacefully...
2 0
Replying to hyunjinslips • May 4, 2020
Title Abyss
did you find out?
you're welcome :)
1 0
Replying to hyunjinslips • May 2, 2020
Title Abyss
did you find out?
Lee Seung Gi - Will you marry me?
2 2
On Sulli • Oct 15, 2019
Person Sulli Spoiler
Love you...
1 0
Replying to TeleriFerchNyfain • Feb 27, 2018
Title The Bros
Lovely cameo at the end - totally explains 1st Daughter's willingness to sacrifice herself LOL LOL LOL
Haha nice!
2 0
Replying to Dear Archimedes • Sep 25, 2017
Replying to deleted comment
Is this a joke? How can someone write inappropriate (and false) things like this? :/.
11 1
On Andante • Sep 2, 2017
Title Andante
Postponed from Sept. 10th to Sept. 24th.
1 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Jun 28, 2017
Title Circle
I haven't seen Circle, Tunnel, Defendant, Chicago Typewriter, Voice, Chief Kim, and Rebal: Thief Who Stole…
Woah 370 dramas haha!
I think you'll really like White Christmas! :).
0 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Jun 28, 2017
Title Circle
I haven't seen Circle, Tunnel, Defendant, Chicago Typewriter, Voice, Chief Kim, and Rebal: Thief Who Stole…
Thank you for the recommendation ;), it's on my PTW list now.
It was unexpectedly good! This a cute, refreshing and really funny drama! There is no romance but a well-executed bromance! And I remember that I watched half of the drama in a short period of time, because it was really great.
To be honest, I was not a fan of Nam Goong Min (certainly because he played several villain characters), but Chief Kim changed my mind about his acting ^^.
You're lucky to have all those dramas to watch haha!
And to go back to Circle, it's one of my favorite Sci-Fi dramas!
1 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Jun 28, 2017
Title Circle
I haven't seen Circle, Tunnel, Defendant, Chicago Typewriter, Voice, Chief Kim, and Rebal: Thief Who Stole…
I watched all the dramas, except Rebel : Thief who stole the people (and I won't watch it).
I enjoyed every drama and would recommend you all.
Circle is the shortest if you want to begin with something.
0 0
On Duel • Jun 4, 2017
Title Duel
Captivating!! I liked the first two episodes!
2 0