Celebrity
Replying to xue er • Jul 1, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
i was reading the webtoon and um why is there no mun junha in the cast for the drama?
Which chapter can you tell me? I read the webtoon but can't remember 🥲
0 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jun 28, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich Spoiler
Maybe it's Hae In that woke up and did it? We have quite a few suspects LOL
oh god seriously so confusing 🤣
0 0
On Bitch X Rich • Jun 28, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich Spoiler
Min Yul hee killed Oh si eun? I'm so confused
2 6
On CEO-dol Mart • Jun 24, 2023
Title CEO-dol Mart
whennnnnnnn?????????
1 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jun 24, 2023
Title Love Song for Illusion
Just started reading the webtoon.... can't wait for the adaptation〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
1 0
Replying to Drama_Dream • Jun 5, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers
Is their any love triangle in the webtoon??Even if there was, I really hope there won't be a love triangle in…
haha (≧▽≦) no worries
2 0
Replying to Drama_Dream • Jun 5, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers Spoiler
Is their any love triangle in the webtoon??Even if there was, I really hope there won't be a love triangle in…
No no there is no love triangle. At first FL had a little crush on 2ML but that was not bothersome to the story
3 2
On Spirit Fingers • May 5, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers
just finished the webtoon, it's really amazing... waiting for the drama adaptation
4 4
On Business Proposal • Dec 14, 2022
Title Business Proposal
my first k drama I really love it ♥️
5 0