Celebrity
Replying to pammo1949 • Apr 27, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
I can't get over how much Sila is in Min's face - pulling her and forcing her movements. A lot of violence towards…
This must be your first slap and kiss lakorn drama.....Most slap and kiss dramas the main lead abuse the main girl,rapes her and call her names yet the female lead falls madly in love with the guy.... What Sila is doing to Min ain't new too thai lakorns,it's sad but definetly ain't new.....
5 8
On Kaew Khon Lek • Apr 26, 2019
Title Kaew Khon Lek
The pic in the cover reminds me of Twilight xD...I hope someone subs this so bad
2 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 16, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
Ha ha..how?
I don't know his nose is weird..Kind of gives me MJ vibes....No offense to anyone tho
2 1
Replying to Otps4Life • Apr 14, 2019
Article Me VS My Anti-Asian Drama Friends
Me too.....Turkish dramas are everything
Ohh yes..Asfer will forever have my heart:'D
1 0
Replying to Lustdrama • Apr 14, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
Me too i cant stand him
Exactly...
0 0
Replying to Seliz • Apr 12, 2019
Article Me VS My Anti-Asian Drama Friends
I watch any language too, as long as it’s something I like. I like some Turkish dramas a lot, for example. :)
Me too.....Turkish dramas are everything
2 2
Replying to Otps4Life • Apr 12, 2019
Review Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
This person is obviously a hater...Iv'e watchd the Chinese version,and dropped it multiple times,because it bored…
Mine's too:D I hope it does too.....It's very underrated
1 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Apr 9, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
TOO OVERRATED...LJS creeps me out
7 6
On W • Apr 9, 2019
Title W
Overrated-_-
3 0
Replying to Kjw enthusiast • Apr 6, 2019
Review Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I know we are all here to share opinions but a 6.0? This drama best showcased every thing it was a perfect mixture…
This person is obviously a hater...Iv'e watchd the Chinese version,and dropped it multiple times,because it bored me...SHR will forever be a masterpiece
0 2
On Scarlet Heart • Mar 30, 2019
Title Scarlet Heart
I loved the Korean version my all time favorite...This is my second attempt in trying to watch this Chinese one,but I keep dropping it...The fact that the prince are half bald,is very disturbing-___-
7 4
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Mar 29, 2019
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
Can't argue with that.
Glad I'm not alone lol
1 0
Replying to JulyMoon • Mar 25, 2019
Title I’m a Pet at Dali Temple
She never really stays a cat for a whole episode but until she figures out how to change into a cat and back she's…
Ohhh okay thanks
0 0
On Love Yunge From the Desert • Mar 24, 2019
Title Love Yunge From the Desert
Don't waste your time..Sound of the desert is wayyyy better!!!
2 0
Replying to Sarah1310 • Mar 24, 2019
Title A Step into the Past
Following on viki and requested it. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed!!
Awesome..Thanks
1 0
Kairi of the Sky • Mar 24, 2019
Article Next Season, Please: Still Waiting Impatiently!
I'm only waiting for a S2 of Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
12 0
Replying to Nemilosss • Mar 16, 2019
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Few months ago I have dropped this drama after watching first 20 mins. But Joon Gi is great actor, so I gave it…
That's why you shouldn't judge a drama til you watch at least 3-5 episodes...Also don't listen to other opinions..Lot's of popular dramas other love like DOTS,that I hate,then there's good dramas like this one and Faith they are underrated....By the one Faith is a good drama,the only LMH drama I like actually.....Prince of Lin Lan,Cruel Romance are two others
1 0
Replying to Hellokitty womangirl29 • Mar 16, 2019
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Does anybody know I’m here if that YouTube video just posted this past month in February of this year is of…
Sadly I doubt we get a movie or S2-.- Would be very nice if we did tho
0 0
Replying to Cherry XO • Mar 7, 2019
Title Hello Again!
https://www1.ondramanice.tv/hello-again/watch-hello-again-episode-1-online
Thanks
0 0
On My Lovely Girl • Mar 6, 2019
Title My Lovely Girl
This was actually was of my first dramas years ago...I still remember I had the worst case of SLS ever-_-
7 0
