Celebrity
On The Great Doctor • Sep 10, 2018
Title The Great Doctor
This drama is amazing:D The best LMH drama Iv'e ever seen...Don't now why it's so underrated:/
4 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 10, 2018
Title The Great Doctor Spoiler
was there happy ending?
Yes
1 0
Replying to n o x p l u m • Sep 5, 2018
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Also the surprisingly large amount of edited/fanmade "alternate" endings is laughable. A 2nd season is the last…
Yes it does need a season 2..I need my SoSoo happy ending !!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Lita • Sep 5, 2018
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I think a second season would ruin the story
If I get more SoSoo will the same cast,I'd be good!!!! It wouldn't ruin he sory if So found Soo in the present day
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Sep 4, 2018
Title Because Love Is So Beautiful
it's out...just raw lol
LOL...Thanks I won't waste my time watching it
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Sep 4, 2018
Title Because Love Is So Beautiful
it's out...just raw lol
LOL it was that bad
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Sep 1, 2018
Title Because Love Is So Beautiful
it's out...just raw lol
Ohhhh okay lol
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Aug 28, 2018
Title The Bride of Habaek Spoiler
plz someone tell me was it happy ending?
I didn't watch this drama but yes it was a happy ending
2 2
Replying to nicky • Aug 24, 2018
Title Dragon Day, You're Dead
A youtuber's channel "IAm Sheryl" is subbing this drama currently. As of today, she's subbed up to episode 7 and…
The videos aren't there anymore-.-
1 0
Replying to sushin • Aug 18, 2018
Title Are You Human?
To the world you may be one robot but to one person you may be the world
Isn't this a spoiler to those like me who haven't watched it yet...I mean now I know who she ends up with,tho I don't mind but others might
1 0
Replying to The girl who has no life • Aug 14, 2018
Title The King 2 Hearts
Did you watch it?? Finished it??
Okay I will lol.....No time soon tho
0 0
Replying to The girl who has no life • Aug 14, 2018
Title The King 2 Hearts
Did you watch it?? Finished it??
TBH I forgot about this drama lol....I agree with you sometimes you do have to watch a drama about 5 times til you start to like it...I love historical romance dramas,just not into this one:/
0 0
Replying to The Glory of Tang Dynasty • Aug 14, 2018
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks
1 0
Replying to The girl who has no life • Aug 14, 2018
Title The King 2 Hearts
Did you watch it?? Finished it??
Nope....Still haven't watched it yet xD
0 0
Replying to JiaAyran • Jul 31, 2018
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Back to you ???? you are just a bandwagon in a so called "2nd lead syndrome" the main lead will always be the…
You don't tell me what to do....That's the good thing about freedonm of speech here in America....If you don''t like reading negative comments then don't read them lol.....Everybody ain't gone like the same drama,or couple,or characters you like you idiot
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 31, 2018
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Most of us will never know,cause it's still ain't subbed-.-
I bet it is....Sure of course we can be friends.... Sadly I'm not as active as I use to be
0 0
Replying to JiaAyran • Jul 28, 2018
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Back to you ???? you are just a bandwagon in a so called "2nd lead syndrome" the main lead will always be the…
If you don't like I post,then it's simple:Ignore it!!!! I said what I said,and I don't regret a thing...The main lead was not likeable at all in my opinion
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 28, 2018
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Most of us will never know,cause it's still ain't subbed-.-
Wow that's so awesome:D
0 0
Replying to JiaAyran • Jul 27, 2018
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Back to you ???? you are just a bandwagon in a so called "2nd lead syndrome" the main lead will always be the…
I didn't say it's always the best,but most of the time they are....Anyway why are you so triggered tho!!!! If you love the main lead then good for you honey...Not everyone does....So plzzz chillax
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 27, 2018
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Most of us will never know,cause it's still ain't subbed-.-
Ohhh sure cause it's easy too learn-.-
0 0
