Celebrity
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Mar 21, 2016
Title Fireworks
LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQ6XMDa48c
This ain't eng subbed-___-
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Mar 18, 2016
Title Wind Chime
Any romance in this drama???
I guess I will be watching then!!!! Thank you<3
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Mar 18, 2016
Title Wind Chime
Any romance in this drama???
Ohhh ok..... Thanks!!!
0 0
On City of Light: The O.C. Thailand • Mar 15, 2016
Title City of Light: The O.C. Thailand
The American version was incredible<3 Hopefully this will be too
3 0
On Wind Chime • Mar 15, 2016
Title Wind Chime
Any romance in this drama???
0 4
On The Love of Happiness • Mar 15, 2016
Title The Love of Happiness
WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT??
0 6
On Return of the Heiress • Mar 15, 2016
Title Return of the Heiress
I NEED THE ENG SUB-_-
0 0
On The Ladder of Love • Mar 15, 2016
Title The Ladder of Love
This drama looks good,hope there's romance:')
1 0
On Royal Romance • Mar 12, 2016
Title Royal Romance
I need the eng sub for this:/
2 0
Replying to Cathielynn • Mar 12, 2016
Title Royal Romance
here is episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8AC1JXLbKY
tHE VIDEO'S PRIVATE-_-
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Mar 10, 2016
Title Kill Me, Heal Me Spoiler
I just adore this drama!!!! Shin Se Gi is everything*_* His love for Ri Jin was so real and beautiful:') I hate they wasn't endgame-_-
1 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Mar 10, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
Yesterday's episode was amazing<3 I'm glad all the secrets are out in the open!!!! Now can't wait for the final…
I know right,I miss it already XD!!!! Now I'm watching thai lakorns to ease the pain
2 0
Replying to 105630 • Mar 10, 2016
Title Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
I JUST NEED THE LAST EPISODE WITH ENG SUB!!!!!! anyone got the link
I know right *Sigh*
0 0
Replying to 105630 • Mar 10, 2016
Title Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
I JUST NEED THE LAST EPISODE WITH ENG SUB!!!!!! anyone got the link
I don't know why but I can never watch dramas without the eng subs XD!!! It's okay,hopefully someone will upload it one day with eng sub:)
0 0
On Moorim School • Mar 8, 2016
Title Moorim School Spoiler
Yesterday's episode was amazing<3 I'm glad all the secrets are out in the open!!!! Now can't wait for the final today,just waiting on the eng subs to come out!!!! We will finally put this love triangle to rest!!! I only hated they never developed Sun Ah and Chi Ang's relationship-_- It was totally one sided,because Sun Ah had feelings for Chi Ang,but Chi Ang only wanted Soon Duk:/ Anyway like I said I am extremely excited for this last episode*_*
3 2
Replying to 105630 • Mar 8, 2016
Title Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
I JUST NEED THE LAST EPISODE WITH ENG SUB!!!!!! anyone got the link
I need 9-16 in eng sub:/
0 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Mar 7, 2016
Title Kol Kimono
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??????
Only 8 episodes out of 12 tho:/
1 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • Mar 7, 2016
Title Kol Kimono
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??????
I found a couple episodes subbed
1 0
On TV Novel: My Mind’s Flower Rain • Mar 5, 2016
Title TV Novel: My Mind’s Flower Rain
Hope there's romance:/
2 0
On Because·Love • Mar 5, 2016
Title Because·Love
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED THIS SUBBED LIKE NOW:/
1 0
