Celebrity
On Lueat Tat Lueat • Jun 16, 2016
Title Lueat Tat Lueat
Loved,loved,loved this drama<3 So romantic:'')
4 0
On Tarm Ruk Keun Jai • Jun 16, 2016
Title Tarm Ruk Keun Jai Spoiler
I adored this drama.... The main leads had amazing chemistry:') Nadech and that stare he does,is so hot,like damn:'') I loved Noona's relationship with her father it was beautiful!!! Still can't believe her father didn't figure out the truth about Noona himself tho.... She gave him so many hints,like dude are ya that slow LOL-.- Anyway it was an amazing larkhorn
4 0
Replying to PreciouNightWish • Jun 8, 2016
Title Your Lady
This drama reminds me of
"A hundred year inheritance"
Where do you go to to watch it... All I keep seeing is download.... I don't understand darksmurf sub at all-.-
0 0
On Rock Records in Love • May 9, 2016
Title Rock Records in Love
OMGGGGGGG where can I watch this subbed:/
0 0
Replying to Crazykpopper1997 • May 6, 2016
Title Kol Kimono
Where can I watch this with English subtitles??????
Just type in kol kimono eng sub on youtube!!!! I haven't watched it yet,but I did look it up tho
0 0
Replying to MissEurydice • Apr 28, 2016
Title Hi DuLaLa
On ep 9 so far so good! I'm a fan! :D I wish Kai Xi wasn't such a b, but i mean thats where the drama comes in.
Yay<3
1 0
Replying to MissEurydice • Apr 27, 2016
Title Hi DuLaLa
On ep 9 so far so good! I'm a fan! :D I wish Kai Xi wasn't such a b, but i mean thats where the drama comes in.
Is it in eng sub???
0 0
On Revive • Apr 15, 2016
Title Revive
Eng sub plzzzzzzzzzzz-_-
0 2
Replying to Cathielynn • Apr 15, 2016
Title Revive
ep 1-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7r50QQ94Zo ep2-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sho1-DYfweg ep3 and 4-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3PDkME-b68…
The user removed the bloody vids-_-
1 0
On Breaking Bad Fortune Teller • Apr 15, 2016
Title Breaking Bad Fortune Teller
Lawd let there be romance:D
1 0
On Blue Veins • Apr 12, 2016
Title Blue Veins
So BLOODY EXCITED*_*
2 0
Replying to Cathielynn • Apr 8, 2016
Title Extremely Urgent
here the episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozAJ0CcHJ_A
Yes.... I need the eng sub:/
0 0
Replying to Cathielynn • Apr 8, 2016
Title Extremely Urgent
here the episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozAJ0CcHJ_A
But it ain't eng sub-.-
0 0
On Monster • Apr 1, 2016
Title Monster Spoiler
First off damn the 1st episode is amazingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! Iv'e never seen someone look as homeless as Ji hWAN did,like damn!!! He looked liked he haven't showered in ages plus he's blind that's some fucked up shit:'( Ki Tan's mom pushed him out of the car,and saved her life then that bastard pushed the car off the cliff,like wtffffffffff!!!!!!!!!! They even deleted the evidence,that the person in the red coat killed his parents,damn he can't trust nobody-.- I loathe his crazy aunt-_______- I love the female lead even if she is guess starring,she's such a strong character<3 I love romance that has a hate/love relationship,watching it develop is a beautiful sight*_* That evil aunt got what she deserved!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Mar 31, 2016
Title Monster
I need the eng sub ASAP
Thank you so much<3
0 0
On Holy Pearl • Mar 31, 2016
Title Holy Pearl Spoiler
WHY THE FUCK THEY KILL YU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shipped Yu Die and Wu Dao so freaking hard,then they killed her off-_- Early as hell in the series,like wtffff????!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 0
On Monster • Mar 31, 2016
Title Monster
I need the eng sub ASAP
0 3
Replying to Otps4Life • Mar 31, 2016
Title The Love of Happiness
WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT??
Ok thanks!!!
0 0
On Cuo Dian Yuan Yang • Mar 22, 2016
Title Cuo Dian Yuan Yang
Love this drama,about to rewatch it again<3
4 0
On Saimdang, Memoir of Colors • Mar 21, 2016
Title Saimdang, Memoir of Colors
Super excited:D
1 0
