Celebrity Replying to SiennaNgo • Jul 20, 2016
Title Border Town Prodigal
Just started. So far soo good ;)
Ohhh ok...
0 0
On The Whirlwind Girl Season 2 • Jul 19, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl Season 2
HOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT BALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR AGES
3 0
On Novoland: The Castle in the Sky • Jul 19, 2016
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky
Looks bloody epic
1 0
Replying to SiennaNgo • Jul 19, 2016
Title Border Town Prodigal
Just started. So far soo good ;)
Where can I find the eng sub?
0 1
On Border Town Prodigal • Jul 18, 2016
Title Border Town Prodigal
Zhu Hong Xue looks like a vampire tho,he hella sexy.... I can't wait to watch this drama in eng sub<3 If anyone find the eng sub plz tell me,and I'll give ya a cookie
3 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 16, 2016
Title Sorry, I Love You
eng sub plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
OMGGGGGGGGGGG thank you so much<3 I love you<3
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 15, 2016
Title Rang Tawan
I need this in eng sub:/
OK I will.... If you find the eng sub plz let me know
0 0
On Above the Clouds • Jul 15, 2016
Title Above the Clouds
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA IN ENG SUB*-*
5 0
On The Birth of a Family • Jul 12, 2016
Title The Birth of a Family
Where can I watch this drama:/
0 0
Replying to LinLi • Jul 12, 2016
Title Diao Man Xin Niang
am I the only one who is a fan of yang mi?
Where can I find this in eng sub?
0 1
On The Four Horsemen • Jul 12, 2016
Title The Four Horsemen
Hotties on deck,hell yeah count me in*-*
0 0
Replying to Eeshie • Jul 12, 2016
Title Blue Veins
Could someone let me know if this is being subbed anywhere?
How do you watch it?? All it says is download the link-.-
0 0
Replying to 2801nabibo • Jul 12, 2016
Title Junjo Kirari
No Japanese young actress nowadays that reaches Miyazaki's acting level! Her eyes blew me away in every single…
Yay... Thanks<3
0 0
Replying to 2801nabibo • Jul 11, 2016
Title Junjo Kirari
No Japanese young actress nowadays that reaches Miyazaki's acting level! Her eyes blew me away in every single…
Any romance?
0 0
On Yes! Mr. Fashion • Jul 11, 2016
Title Yes! Mr. Fashion
I give no fucks about age difference... I hope their is kissing,cause the lead is hottttttttttttttt*-* Anyway I'm about to watch this drama tonight,I'm all for romance
5 8
On Sorry, I Love You • Jul 5, 2016
Title Sorry, I Love You
eng sub plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 2
On Rang Tawan • Jul 5, 2016
Title Rang Tawan
I need this in eng sub:/
0 7
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 5, 2016
Title Prince of Wolf
Where can I watch this eng sub?
Yay thank you
0 0
On Prince of Wolf • Jul 5, 2016
Title Prince of Wolf
Where can I watch this eng sub?
0 2
Replying to Otps4Life • Jul 5, 2016
Title The Flower in Prison
Any romance??
Thanks
0 0
