Celebrity
Replying to LuvK • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
I simply love the romance and the actors.. Very good, I'm glad I gave this lakorn a chance.
Thanks..... It's not the whole episode it only has part one for each episode on viki
0 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Aug 22, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Ji Woon's a piece of shit,all he says is get lost so bloody annoying-__- I ship Ha Won with the secretary and Hyun Min*-*
12 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
This was such a great love story and the leads had great chemistry. I hardly ever think a lakorn should be longer…
OK,thanks
0 0
Replying to yucchi • Aug 22, 2016
Title City of Light: The O.C. Thailand
this lakorn is my new obession <<3
Found it... Thanks so much:D
0 0
Replying to hedwig3 • Aug 22, 2016
Title Bodyguard Sao
This is not well written nor directed. The actions of the characters aren't understandable/reasonable. Like, she…
Did you watch this in eng sub??
0 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Aug 22, 2016
Title Bodyguard Sao
I recommend this to NOBODY! It's official!!
Did you watch this in eng sub??
0 0
Replying to Almonda • Aug 22, 2016
Title Buang Wan Wan
This is a sweet and short lakorn. Our main couple had great chemistry. I really wish there were English subs for…
Did you watch this in eng sub?
0 0
Replying to yucchi • Aug 22, 2016
Title City of Light: The O.C. Thailand
this lakorn is my new obession <<3
Does anyone know where I can find the eng sub,I'd be forever grateful
0 0
Replying to azndrama • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
Beautiful title song. I usually ffwd through most title songs when they repeat at the beginning of episodes, but…
Did you watch the eng sub??
0 0
Replying to Frenchii • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
The obvious lack of effort in the props bothered me to no end. Omfg the hair and the beard looked so fake I was…
Did you watch the eng sub??
0 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
This was such a great love story and the leads had great chemistry. I hardly ever think a lakorn should be longer…
Did you watch the eng sub??
0 0
Replying to LuvK • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
I simply love the romance and the actors.. Very good, I'm glad I gave this lakorn a chance.
Did you watch the eng sub??
0 0
On Leh Ratree • Aug 21, 2016
Title Leh Ratree
This LAKORN was so amazing,the leads had amazing chemistry*-* I hope they do another lakorn together<3
3 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Aug 21, 2016
Title Epiphyllum Dream
I NEED THIS DRAMA IN ENG SUBB
Ohh I've already found this drama in eng sub,but thanks tho:D
0 0
Replying to flarofl • Aug 20, 2016
Title Golden Era of Daughter in Law
Wow one of the best family drama :) so entertaining and heartwarming ! It is actually 52 episodes and not 54!…
Well I won't be watching then,I don't no chinese at all-__-
0 0
Replying to flarofl • Aug 20, 2016
Title Golden Era of Daughter in Law
Wow one of the best family drama :) so entertaining and heartwarming ! It is actually 52 episodes and not 54!…
Yeah but 1-6 is deleted:/
0 0
Replying to Sawan Biang • Aug 18, 2016
Title Sawan Biang
Replying to deleted comment
Ohh ok thanks.... I'm not new to lakorn's I just don't be on here much,but Iv'e completed many lakorns.... Iv'e decided not to watch this one tho,instead I'm watching Jam Loey Rak.....It's still a slap/kiss one tho:/
0 0
Replying to Sawan Biang • Aug 18, 2016
Title Sawan Biang
Replying to deleted comment
By downloading the drama,that's the only way you can watch it???
0 0
Replying to Asialover • Aug 17, 2016
Title Lovers
Where can I watch this drama?
Here it is https://www.dramafever.com/drama/105/Lovers/
0 0
Replying to flarofl • Aug 17, 2016
Title Golden Era of Daughter in Law
Wow one of the best family drama :) so entertaining and heartwarming ! It is actually 52 episodes and not 54!…
THE ENG SUB IS DELETED-.-
0 0
