News
Replying to Otps4Life • Aug 29, 2016
Title Yes! Mr. Fashion
I give no fucks about age difference... I hope their is kissing,cause the lead is hottttttttttttttt*-* Anyway…
It's good so far,but I did put it on hold,til more episodes get subbed..... IKR age ain't nothing but a number
0 0
Replying to WinterBerry • Aug 28, 2016
Title Ban Shu Legend
episode 20 now, still pretty good. I like the main character; she make me want to be just as smart as her. She…
Page not found-___-
1 0
Replying to Karin • Aug 28, 2016
Title Magical Space-Time
The final 2 episodes are really a waste of time. How can the director make 2 episodes of flashbacks. I don't understand…
OK
1 0
Replying to David Suhendra • Aug 28, 2016
Title Magical Space-Time
The ending they meet in japan i think because peng zheng dong still alive in 10 years ago. But this story non…
Did you watch the eng sub
0 0
Replying to Karin • Aug 28, 2016
Title Magical Space-Time
The final 2 episodes are really a waste of time. How can the director make 2 episodes of flashbacks. I don't understand…
Did you watch the eng sub?
0 0
On Run, Jang Mi • Aug 28, 2016
Title Run, Jang Mi
ENG SUB WHERE ARE THOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
1 5
On Windy Mi Poong • Aug 26, 2016
Title Windy Mi Poong
Count me in
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Aug 26, 2016
Title The Legend of the Monster
my eyes was hurting dont bother watching unless you like cute guys and yang shi will die :(
Any romance??
0 0
Replying to Frenchii • Aug 25, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
The obvious lack of effort in the props bothered me to no end. Omfg the hair and the beard looked so fake I was…
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Ryvius • Aug 24, 2016
Title Yeon Gae Somun
Subs?
On youtube boo
0 0
Replying to Almonda • Aug 24, 2016
Title Buang Wan Wan
This is a sweet and short lakorn. Our main couple had great chemistry. I really wish there were English subs for…
Yeah me too:/
0 0
Replying to Asialover • Aug 24, 2016
Title Lovers
Where can I watch this drama?
You're welcome
0 0
Replying to Joy • Aug 24, 2016
Title Yes! Mr. Fashion
I hope an eng sub of this one please huhuhu I'm bleeding because i'm currently watching the raw one ;-;
You do know this drama is subbed on viki,well til episode 5
1 0
On Mu Gui Ying Takes Command • Aug 23, 2016
Title Mu Gui Ying Takes Command
ENG SUBBBBBBBBBB
1 0
On The Four Detective Guards • Aug 23, 2016
Title The Four Detective Guards
I NEED ENG SUB
3 0
On Fool in Love with You • Aug 23, 2016
Title Fool in Love with You
Another good drama ain't coming out til December ughh-_____-
1 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Aug 23, 2016
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Why all the good dramas coming on in December ughhh-.-
4 0
On Campus Beauty • Aug 23, 2016
Title Campus Beauty
Looks awesome....
0 0
On Billion Dollar Heir • Aug 23, 2016
Title Billion Dollar Heir
ENG SUB would be so awesome:/
1 0
Replying to LuvK • Aug 22, 2016
Title Fah Jarod Sai
I simply love the romance and the actors.. Very good, I'm glad I gave this lakorn a chance.
Ohhh ok
0 0
