Celebrity
Replying to Moonlight • Jul 24, 2016
Title One Thousand Teardrops
Love this drama. Both Hawick and Athena have good chemistry. Like the part where they were both dancing with music…
EngSub??
0 0
On The Legend of Swordsman • Jul 23, 2016
Title The Legend of Swordsman
ENG SUB WHERE ARE THOU-____________________________-
3 0
Replying to nour093 • Jul 23, 2016
Title Imminent Crisis
anyone knows where can I watch this ??
It's now on youtube... I'd suggest you gone and watch it cause yt loves deleting vids-.- Link https://youtu.be/w-lQ1GndNmY
1 0
Replying to Vigirous Torch • Jul 23, 2016
Title Tao Lady
Are they really giving her a 52 episode drama where she is the main lead! I think she is more suited for a supporting…
AAWWWW man:/
2 0
Replying to Dounie • Jul 22, 2016
Title The Prince's Education
I completed Shan Shu Fang a few days ago and I have to say I really enjoyed it, yes it has many flaws, it's very…
Thank you<3
1 0
Replying to Wiam Najjar • Jul 22, 2016
Title White Nights 3.98
http://www.sbs.co.kr/allvod/vodProgramDetail.do?pgmId=00000229773
All episodes: raw
I have subscribed to them,and thanks:D
1 0
Replying to antegeia • Jul 22, 2016
Title Lipstick
i reaaally want to see this drama but i can't find it online
Is there another website with eng sub besides this one,cause it ain't going through-________-
0 0
On Q Series: Love of Sandstorm • Jul 22, 2016
Title Q Series: Love of Sandstorm
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Rainie yay:'')
1 0
On The Empire Warrior • Jul 22, 2016
Title The Empire Warrior
Eng sub???
0 0
Replying to Dara_lovely • Jul 22, 2016
Title Strange Stories from Liao Zhai
i love this drama hu ge's story was the best one :)
You can watch it on youtube
1 0
Replying to Vigirous Torch • Jul 22, 2016
Title Tao Lady
Are they really giving her a 52 episode drama where she is the main lead! I think she is more suited for a supporting…
Eng sub??
0 0
Replying to Dounie • Jul 22, 2016
Title The Prince's Education
I completed Shan Shu Fang a few days ago and I have to say I really enjoyed it, yes it has many flaws, it's very…
Eng subbed???
0 1
Replying to Wiam Najjar • Jul 22, 2016
Title White Nights 3.98
http://www.sbs.co.kr/allvod/vodProgramDetail.do?pgmId=00000229773
All episodes: raw
Darn:/ It's ok tho
1 0
Replying to Wiam Najjar • Jul 22, 2016
Title White Nights 3.98
http://www.sbs.co.kr/allvod/vodProgramDetail.do?pgmId=00000229773
All episodes: raw
Nahhhh I need this eng subbed-.-
0 0
Replying to Anniee • Jul 22, 2016
Title Sandglass
This is not in KissAsian.com.. Where else can I watch this?
Dramafever...............................
1 0
On Hello Mr. Right • Jul 21, 2016
Title Hello Mr. Right
ENG SUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB SOMEONE
4 2
On Lucky Tianbao • Jul 21, 2016
Title Lucky Tianbao
I need the eng sub-.-
3 0
Replying to Santi Ajha Santi • Jul 21, 2016
Title Edge to Happiness
I startedwatching a very nice
ENG SUB???
0 0
On The Love of Happiness • Jul 21, 2016
Title The Love of Happiness
I NEED THE BLOODY ENG SUB,SOMEBODY ANYBODY AT ALL-.-
2 0
On Love O2O • Jul 21, 2016
Title Love O2O
Can't BLOODY wait
0 0
