News
Replying to kingsqueen • Apr 21, 2022
Article Lost in Translation: Drama Titles That Steer You in the Wrong Direction
Netflix is the worst about this. Thankfully on Viki, they use fan subs and I feel like they are generally better…
Leaving in transliterated words is often seen as unprofessional by big companies. It's more about how the producers / companies decide to go about localisation in their show's translations than what translators want.
0 1
On Little Forest • Sep 13, 2019
Title Little Forest
Are the children going to leave and be replaced every now and then??? :(((
0 0
On Hello, My Twenties! • Nov 2, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties!
Where can I download this with HQ?
0 0
On Touching You • May 13, 2017
Title Touching You Spoiler
It was pretty pleasent to watch! I noticed some plot-hole-like things involving his powers though. Like when they held hands on the Namsan tower he had no visions. But at the same time only a punch was needed for him to see sth involving the bad guy. If this kind of slight touch between skin was enough, why didn't he see anything when they played that game in the storage room? Such kind of "mistakes" kinda frustrated me.
2 1
On High School King of Savvy • Aug 30, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Hey guys! Do you know the name of the song that Ji Dae Han starts to sing but gets cut on ep 5? I know I have lisened to it but I can't remember the name! It's soooo killing me! midolsu innayo~ naye gum so geso~ no nun- Starts around 01:05:02
0 0
On Hearty Paws 2 • Sep 21, 2012
Title Hearty Paws 2
Has it something similar to Hearty Paws? Is it a continue of the story? It looks interesting, but i don't want to whach the privios one.... >.<
1 0
