K-Drama
Replying to Alhapra • Dec 12, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I just rewatch this 2nd time with the movie version 😂
Nice I'm planning to watch the movie tomorrow or tonight!
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Dec 10, 2022
Title Semantic Error: The Movie
https://kisskh.me/Drama/Semantic-Error--The-Movie?id=6670
OMG THANKYOU
0 1
Replying to luvstaerae • Dec 9, 2022
Title Semantic Error: The Movie
Not yet 😓 Tomorrow (Dec 9th) is coming out!
Thankyou
0 1
On Semantic Error: The Movie • Dec 7, 2022
Title Semantic Error: The Movie
Is the movie out anywhere yet?
1 8
On Semantic Error • Dec 7, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I loved the series so much that it didn't even take me a day to complete. I was going to finish my school work but I was bored so I decided to watch a short bl, cause I cought up with the other bl's. WHY DIDN'T I WATCH THIS SERIES EARLIER AHHHHHH I FEEL SO BAD NOW.........definitely this is going on my favorite list and I'm going to rewatch this sooooooooooooooooo much. I definitely highly recomand.
3 2
