Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 18, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Iceland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2012
On Fashion King • Oct 31, 2013
Title Fashion King
I didn't like the drama at all i don't know about this, oh well hopefully joo won can bring something extra special to the story and also i hope they change the plot a little.
1 0
Replying to sam30317 • Oct 30, 2013
So who's playing the housewife?? They never listed the actor And Ive never known Japan to show more than 12 episodes…
40 episodes that's amazing!
i hope this drama has another love story i'm not into the 40 year old falling for the 20 year old :/ too much of an age difference!
0 0
Replying to DontPanicToktok • Oct 18, 2013
the first episode was awesome. but it wasn't surprising though...I'm so looking forward to the next episodes!!
thanks :)
1 0
Replying to DontPanicToktok • Oct 18, 2013
the first episode was awesome. but it wasn't surprising though...I'm so looking forward to the next episodes!!
where did you watch this?
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Oct 11, 2013
Beautiful story!
i love takei emi's work and i love her performance here, and not mention Sato Takeru's acting awesome! must watch but i recommend watching the anime first.
0 0
On LINK • Oct 7, 2013
Title LINK
seto koji and tamayama tetsuji are awesome i cant wait!
1 0
Replying to aelybaby • Oct 7, 2013
Title Secret Love
a ridiculously dramatic drama haha...but I can't stop watching it...really want to know what happens :) bring…
completely stopped.
0 0
Replying to aelybaby • Oct 7, 2013
Title Secret Love
a ridiculously dramatic drama haha...but I can't stop watching it...really want to know what happens :) bring…
yes you are right about that i stopped watching though :\
0 0
On Basketball • Oct 4, 2013
Title Basketball
i'm excited about this!
i know this is going to be good :)
0 0
On Joo Won • Oct 1, 2013
Person Joo Won
HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
0 0
Replying to Kadiance • Sep 24, 2013
Title The Palace
It was a beautiful movie but I really disliked Chen Xiang. I found her acting a bit lacking. Chen Xiao as the…
Thank you :)
1 0
Replying to Kadiance • Sep 23, 2013
Title The Palace
It was a beautiful movie but I really disliked Chen Xiang. I found her acting a bit lacking. Chen Xiao as the…
where did you watch this?
0 0
On Song Hye Kyo • Sep 23, 2013
Person Song Hye Kyo
lol i cant watch full house because of her she looks like my friend :\
0 0