News
On Leh Ratree • Nov 26, 2015
Title Leh Ratree
LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama!!!
1 0
On Modern Farmer • Nov 8, 2015
Title Modern Farmer
love it MUST WATCH!
0 0
On History of the Salaryman • Oct 4, 2015
Title History of the Salaryman
Absolutely loved this drama!!!not at all the like the other dramas being made nowadays its a very traditional comidic Korean drama no vampires, or weird stores similar to that I'm really sick of the weird story lines coming out these days.
1 0
Replying to Lyrical • Oct 4, 2015
Title History of the Salaryman
Is there ROMANCE too?
There most definitely is romance, you will love this drama Give it a try.
0 0
Ceki • Aug 18, 2015
Article The Upcoming Manga Adaptations!
can't wait to watch these :)
1 0
Replying to leila • Aug 17, 2015
Title Wonderful Nightmare
It is obviously a remake of the 2005 Iranian movie called wrong woman
Ive seen that movie, it was awesome :)
0 0
On Summer Snow • Jun 29, 2015
Title Summer Snow
Good drama its very warm, classic!
1 0
On Joe Cheng • Jun 19, 2015
Person Joe Cheng
happy birthday!
0 0
On Too Late to Say I Love You • Jun 17, 2015
Title Too Late to Say I Love You
Simply beautiful, the main characters are so wonderfully portrayed THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!
2 0
On The Cage of Love • Jun 13, 2015
Title The Cage of Love
AMAZING Drama Must watch!!, i wish they would sub the other episodes :/
1 0
Replying to Anne Boon • Jun 11, 2015
Title The Cage of Love
Ooo. I'm loving this drama. Hawick delivers his character so well as usual. Just that it does have some similarities…
Thank you Anne!! :)
1 0
Replying to Anne Boon • Jun 10, 2015
Title The Cage of Love
Ooo. I'm loving this drama. Hawick delivers his character so well as usual. Just that it does have some similarities…
are you watching with English subs? if so where?
0 0
On The Red Shoes • May 6, 2015
Title The Red Shoes
very scary 0_____0"
1 0
Replying to Niina no Papa • May 6, 2015
Title Kirakira Kenshui
I think Konishi Manami is so much cuter and prettier with long hair...
where did you watch this?
0 0
Replying to Dara_lovely • May 6, 2015
Title A Beauty in Troubled Times
I really want to watch this but I can't find it anywhere with English subs :(
Thank you!
0 0
On Joe Chen • Apr 5, 2015
Person Joe Chen
love her beautiful and talented acress !
0 0
On Modern Farmer • Nov 23, 2014
Title Modern Farmer
I JUST LOVE THIS DRAMA! My favorite so far :)
3 0
On Modern Farmer • Oct 24, 2014
Title Modern Farmer
Funny, witty and all around great comedy. the acting is on point no empty space, everyone's roles are like a pice of a puzzle fit beautifully. Must watch!
1 0
Replying to Dara_lovely • Sep 29, 2014
Title Beauties of the Emperor
Beautiful drama just breath taking scenery and amazing acting, a must watch drama!
Why don't you ask someone who dislikes the drama why it has such a low score!?
0 0
On Henshin • Jul 26, 2014
Title Henshin
would love to watch, but unfortunately no one wants to sub this or any other Japanese drama :(
0 0
