Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2024
Replying to Meena_Drama_Fan • 9 hours ago
Title Kidnap Game
Where to watch from India? Not available in Disney.
I don’t know either
1 0
Replying to Vivisayshi • 5 days ago
I’m also looking for that OST, its sung by a male voice but I cant find the name of the song anywhere…
the ost are beautiful
0 0
Replying to Shrimpy • 6 days ago
IQiyi has posted its schedule yet again, with this marked for October. It's coming!
could I see the list svp?
0 0
Replying to Feenah • 8 days ago
Does anyone know the OST used at the end of EPs 6 and 7? Thanks in advance.
yes please the OST from episode 10
0 0
Replying to Yuchen • 13 days ago
Trailer [ENG SUB]:https://youtu.be/P7uYQmgNJko?si=SdJZNF2CxIDYfzpx
Thanks
3 1
Replying to Yuchen • 13 days ago
📢《无可替代》(Irreplaceable) — Promotional Content Release Schedule‎~~ Release date announcement…
Thanks @yuchen
3 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • 16 days ago
it is all 47 episodes in one part. ☺️ it should be no big gaps except maybe for the holiday this week and…
good 😁
1 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 16 days ago
it is all 47 episodes in one part. ☺️ it should be no big gaps except maybe for the holiday this week and…
ok because i read of two parts
0 2
Replying to Shadownet • 16 days ago
I have feeling this might release next month li yitong has drama the prophet is releasing this week on the 24.
i think so too
1 0
Replying to Vince • 20 days ago
Release date: HiddenNew materials for youku conference : Hidden
it’s for illustrate the concept hidden 😵‍💫
1 0
Replying to Vince • 21 days ago
It's literally HIDDEN SHADOW 😭😭😭
😭
0 0
Replying to Thea • 25 days ago
Can you share the link? What are the first three dramas expected to air soon?
the licence is going to expire 😵‍💫
2 0
Replying to Thea • 25 days ago
Can you share the link? What are the first three dramas expected to air soon?
I’m waiting for when the mask ends but hidden shadow too and it’s a mystery 🤪
1 2
Replying to Thea • 25 days ago
Can you share the link? What are the first three dramas expected to air soon?
did you see something about hidden shadow?
0 4
Replying to Yuchen • Sep 5, 2026
How long are we supposed to wait for this? 😭
I’m wondering 😵‍💫🤔
2 0