News
On Kill to Love • Mar 30, 2026
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
omg I just bawled my eyes out to that ending 😭
9 4
Replying to Deepshikha10 • Jan 31, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
Should I watch Season 1 to understand Season 2? Or can I start watching from season 2 only?
yes, at least some of the ending episodes to understand the couples. but I do recommend watching it all! it’s just as fun
4 2
On The Boy Next World: My Destiny • Jan 18, 2026
Title The Boy Next World: My Destiny
damn they always quick with the remake
14 0
On Love in Disguise • Dec 12, 2025
Title Love in Disguise
omggg I'm so excited to see them act together!!
3 0
On A Mission of the Heart • Nov 8, 2025
Title A Mission of the Heart
the plot pulled me in but after seeing AI on the opening scene It really left an impression on me... not sure if I will finish it
1 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 2, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I usually can’t get into their series but I feel like I’ll like this one!! hope it’s good
2 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 14, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
it’s been so long since a drama has had me hooked. Can’t wait for the new episodes!!
3 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 14, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
Loving it so far. It's been long since a historical hyped me up like this.
yess me too
3 0
On Top Form • Jul 11, 2025
Title Top Form
I’ve never had a drama put me through sm emotions as much as this one in a long time 😭I held off watching it but this is the most amazing heartfelt show ever. I really cried on akins backstory with his grandma omg it hurt me deep😔 I’m so sad the show ended and wish there could be a season 2. But now I just wish the best for both actors for their future careers 🤍
6 0
Replying to Cheon Sang yeon • Jun 29, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
any update on teaser or trailer release?
it came out a while ago on Netflix. search if up on YouTube
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 16, 2025
Title Revenged Love
the one thing no one is talking ab is that one assault scene… was kinda shocked to see it. made me uncomfortable so just a warning. they don’t really show it luckily, otherwise ep 1 was good
11 1
Replying to Pedro AlmodovarCaballero • Jun 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Maybe, but the basis for someone to be interested in something is the very introduction to the film, series...…
understandable
1 0
Pedro AlmodovarCaballero • Jun 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
I think it was fake tho
2 2
On Study Group • Jan 25, 2025
Title Study Group
I love overpowered male leads! The anime style is so good, I get excited watching. Will definitely be reading the webtoon!! I started it before but I had dropped it, this influenced me to go finish reading it and I am only 2 episodes in. Loveeeee
8 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I love it alr!!
1 0
Replying to dheesraynim • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Why the editing looks low budget?
it doesn’t??
0 0
Replying to DF4U • Aug 29, 2023
Title Crazy Handsome Rich Spoiler
Why is this so bad?
No fr😭 also do Yk if they dubbed ts like?? It’s js so off
2 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Aug 1, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2 Spoiler
alive after all those close range shots is what am wondering
chile i forgot the names but my point still stands. If they had the will to live they lived and if not they died. that's just how the characters were made
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 28, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2 Spoiler
dont remember it at all i am disappointed final i will give 7.5 due to previous eps if they did ending a bit better…
I mean to be totally honest here, why would they get sent back to the real world remembering everything that traumatized them? It'll also change their aspect of how they see the world knowing what awaits if they have another near-death experience. They don't remember for a reason
5 3
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 28, 2023
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2 Spoiler
alive after all those close range shots is what am wondering
he had the will to live
1 3
