News
On The Shipper • Jul 29, 2020
Title The Shipper
This show is getting better and better and it never fails to surprise me every week!! Really, at the beginning I would have never thought that this would be such an amazing series!
4 0
On The Shipper • Jun 27, 2020
Title The Shipper
I was going to drop this series after the first episode, but I'm so glad I didn't. This is getting better and better!!
8 0
Replying to Protege • Jan 26, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
https://kissasian.sh/Drama/HIStory3-Make-Our-Days-Count
Probably two episodes are compiled to one since the actual episodes are only 20 minutes long.
1 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Jan 26, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Why does everyone hate the ending so much? I think it made the series more emotional and memorable, so I really liked it!
6 4
Replying to Destinesia • Jan 18, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
It's an original story
Thanks for the reply :)
0 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Jan 17, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
Is this an original story or is it a manga / novel adaptation?
1 2
Replying to kar • Dec 31, 2019
Title Until We Meet Again
Rawintera Phanphatthana / https://www.instagram.com/ploynoii/
Thank you!!
1 0
On Until We Meet Again • Dec 31, 2019
Title Until We Meet Again
Does anyone know the name of the actress that plays the president of the cooking club? I think she's not in the actors' list.
1 2
