News
Replying to DontPanicToktok • Feb 8, 2016
Title Choco Bank
Is this getting subbed?
Well that's good xD
2 0
On Choco Bank • Feb 3, 2016
Title Choco Bank
Is this getting subbed?
0 2
Replying to DontPanicToktok • Dec 31, 2015
Title Oh My God!
I really hope this gets subbed
Ooh thank you so much
0 0
On Oh My God! • Sep 20, 2015
Title Oh My God!
I really hope this gets subbed
1 2
Ceki • Jul 21, 2015
Article The Upcoming Summer Dramas!
Thank you for this *.*
1 0
On The Producers • Jun 27, 2015
Title The Producers
I think this drama was absolutely great whether it came to the characters the story or the acting...the only thing I have to say about it is that 12 episodes definitely wasn't enough. I think the ending was a bit rushed although I think it was the best ending they'd give it.
0 0
On Hello Monster • Jun 26, 2015
Title Hello Monster
I can't wait for the 3rd episode....this is amazingly good
5 0
Replying to Yeona • Jun 24, 2015
Title High Society
Maybe I am the crazy one and it's actually normal to go on the FIRST date to buy underwear and bras. Dear korean…
Omg I can't agree with you more!!
1 0
On Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match • May 27, 2015
Title Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match
Where can i watch this??
1 0
On Lee Yun Hee • May 24, 2015
Person Lee Yun Hee
She really reminds me of ha ji won ._.
5 0
On A Daughter Just Like You • May 23, 2015
Title A Daughter Just Like You
Is this actually worth watching???
1 0
purplenette • May 22, 2015
Article In the Know with Purplenette
All of them look really interesting. The only one that I won't be watching is my beautiful bride only because of the genre.
1 0
On House of Bluebird • May 11, 2015
Title House of Bluebird
Can cha soo bin and lee sang yeob PLEASE get a leading role in another drama ***.***
1 0
On The Producers • May 11, 2015
Title The Producers
Omg only 12 episodes :(
0 2
Replying to DontPanicToktok • May 11, 2015
Title Fuben na Benriya
That soundtrack tho *.*
Thank you!! *.*
0 0
On Fuben na Benriya • May 10, 2015
Title Fuben na Benriya
That soundtrack tho *.*
0 3
On Flowers for Algernon • May 7, 2015
Title Flowers for Algernon
I got attached to the characters from the first episode. ..I don't think I can handle having anything sad happen to any of them....
3 0
On Hello Monster • Apr 20, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Such an awesome cast *.*
3 0
On Blood • Apr 14, 2015
Title Blood
I honestly love to hate this drama....ahn jae hyun was probably not fit for a lead role just yet...I liked hin in you're all surrounded and you who came from the stars a lot more...let alone goo hye sun's acting ._. I feel like the drama would've been much better than this...
3 0
Replying to DontPanicToktok • Apr 9, 2015
Title EXO Next Door
I wonder if someone will actually sub this one cause it looks pretty exciting
Omg thank you *.*
0 0
