Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2022
Replying to underthestars • May 2, 2023
There's comments saying that "it's awesome how everyone's negative thoughts created someone so beautiful (original…
I am shocked that you guys have to work 9am-9pm 6 days a week 😵‍💫 This is a modern day slavery at the highest level! I hate all governments in general but yours truly sucks :( And restricting all the dramas to only 40 episodes it's just so unfair - I would gladly watch 100 episodes of this drama...every second with Tantai Jin is worth watching. Controlling the popularity of a person removing love scenes what a bunch of BS. The love scenes in Cdramas are like child's play compared to Game Of Thrones - what is there to restrict and whoever comes up with these restrictions has a serious mental illness LOL
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 26, 2023
Go to LYX fans account on Twitter and asked them to post it on his weibo Superchat, that's you best bet.
I posted it on the youtube Youku pages of trailers 28 & 29
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Apr 26, 2023
Go to LYX fans account on Twitter and asked them to post it on his weibo Superchat, that's you best bet.
Youku wont work for me as I can translate the page to English but I will try the rest
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 26, 2023
Go to LYX fans account on Twitter and asked them to post it on his weibo Superchat, that's you best bet.
Many Thanks :D
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 26, 2023
Go to LYX fans account on Twitter and asked them to post it on his weibo Superchat, that's you best bet.
Thanks I will try ❤️
0 5
Replying to EmperorPrime • Apr 26, 2023
This is from chatgpt right? nice one btw
LOL what do you mean I am a very real human being not a AI ❤️
0 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Apr 26, 2023
Wow.....what you wrote is from your heart ❤️....so beautiful 😍💕
Watching Cdramas makes me feel like I want to live in China as it is such a beautiful country with an amazing culture and history but sadly from what I have heard the current C government is not very friendly to foreigners and all the restrictions they have imposed even on dramas like removing innocent kissing scenes and limiting number of episodes - I think is just a form of controlling the people...Love is a natural thing -it should not be restricted to that extent.
0 3
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Apr 26, 2023
Wow.....what you wrote is from your heart ❤️....so beautiful 😍💕
Thank you much appreciated...I am not saying that all the people are bad, there are good people out there but sadly I am a monster magnet LOL ❤️❤️❤️
0 5
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Apr 26, 2023
Wow.....what you wrote is from your heart ❤️....so beautiful 😍💕
Yes I did with tears in my eyes. What happened to Tantai Jin I had very similar experiences. I was abused most of my life, I loved and I was abused and betrayed, I had friends and they stabbed me in the back and now I only have 1 real friend which I will cherish. These days I can only feel love for fictional characters as in real life I am scared to get close to anyone because of what people did to me. Sometimes I wish I could not feel anything at all, Tantai Jin was born lucky not having feelings...feelings bring pain and I don't want to feel any more pain. Best wishes ❤️
0 7
Replying to DoomCat • Apr 26, 2023
Honestly to me Luo Yun Xi is the most talented and beautiful human being I have ever seen.His performances in…
Does anyone here have a Weibo account?
0 0
Replying to SweetPotatoPie • Apr 26, 2023
Wow. what a beautiful song! 👏💖 try posting on his weibo?
Apparently there is a registration limit and it will not let me register :(
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Apr 26, 2023
OMG this is so beautiful. 🥺 He must see this! The chours touched my heart so deep.❤️ And verse 3, oh my…
Apparently there is a registration limit and it will not let me register :(
1 1
Replying to SweetPotatoPie • Apr 26, 2023
Wow. what a beautiful song! 👏💖 try posting on his weibo?
I will try posting there if I can figure out how to turn on the English version as sadly I do not speak mandarin yet - I have learned few words watching the dramas LOL
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
Honestly to me Luo Yun Xi is the most talented and beautiful human being I have ever seen.
His performances in general and especially in ep.28
Are so realistic that I felt his pain and desperation and I cried a river.
I was so inspired that I wrote a song - it is my gift to Luo Yun Xi
I wish so badly that he may see this song and sing it and then my life will be complete.
Does anyone think he reads comments on social media or knows where I can post this song
so I have the tiniest chance of him seeing it?


Intro:
I was born with evil bone
I lived in foreign land and had no home
I felt no love, I had no hope
Until the day you taught me how to love

Verse 1:
And now my tears are like waterfalls
When I see the pain upon your face
They are merging with the endless rivers
Flowing in to sea

Chorus:
Till the end of the moon
The flowers won't bloom, without you
Till the end of the moon
My life is so doomed, without you

Verse 2:
You are so beautiful
Oh please don't close your eyes
I will take your fading soul
Across, across the stars
I have embraced you in my arms
I'll never let you go
I will reincarnate you, reincarnate you
With my love

Chorus:
Till the end of the moon
The flowers won't bloom, without you
Till the end of the moon
My life is so doomed, without you

Verse 3:
And now I hold your lifeless hands
Because my love for you it has no bounds
Please say one word, I've learned my lesson
But you'll always be the heart of my obsession

Chorus:
Till the end of the moon
The flowers won't bloom, without you
Till the end of the moon
My life is so doomed, without you
20 28
Replying to Monicac25 • Apr 20, 2023
Omg great video of the rehearsal of the scene when YXW took TTJ by force to elope 🙊😳😍👀 minute 5:48https://youtu.be/J5HbE0w7xd8
😍
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 13, 2023
I keep having this heart braking feeling of sadness...Tantai Jin has never truly been loved by anyone and everyone betrays him. Even now Li Su Su is trying to seduce & destroy him instead of truly loving him - I am sure if she really cared and loved him he would never turn evil but I feel she will betray him too 😭 Love, honesty & kindness can go a long way & heal someone's heart...I feel so close to Tantai Jin maybe it's because I was also bullied and abused most of my life
11 1
Replying to Yuki • Apr 11, 2023
Yes you're right the dream arc is the dragon's memories so technically they just reliving it in different perspective.…
That explains it perfectly. Thank you 😉
2 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023
To me the dream arc does not feel like a dream at all. Its more like the serpent's past memories and I feel is somehow connected to the main plot. Definitely worth watching with loads of passionate scenes and fierce battles. I completely love every second of this drama. All of the actors are amazing even the twisted Tian Huan - Ye Bing Chang hits my sore spot every time LOL she is so good at being evil. The ML & FL are just to die for, they have so much chemistry that I can feel the sparkles in the air. So far one of my favourite dramas ever 🥰
6 4