Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 31, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 23, 2023

Friends

Replying to Dragon Li • Oct 14, 2024
What was ending in book i dont mind spoilers I dont plan on watching
Others🤔 like random people, her bff , lover 🤷😒
0 0
Replying to Bored Kitty • Oct 11, 2024
anyone knows if this will follow the book's ending? i'm planning on starting this but if it follows the novel,…
What was ending in book i dont mind spoilers I dont plan on watching
0 3
Replying to Dragon Li • Oct 5, 2024
What was the other drama if you dont mind me asking🤔
Gotcha might have to check that one out👍
1 0
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Oct 5, 2024
They put Allen ren and Jeremy as rival in 2 in row drama..hahahha...
What was the other drama if you dont mind me asking🤔
0 4
Replying to BingeWatcher • Oct 3, 2024
Is there any kiss scene in the entire drama, Ml,2ML??
No no kiss scenes it wasn't really focused on romance
4 0
Replying to Baek_lyn • Oct 2, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
I’ve put on hold please Someone tell me when they’re happy together again i will resume
You're gonna stay on hold becuase the ending is going to be bittersweet
0 0
Replying to Quiana • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Can someone spoil for me, is WZ going to die in the end? I read in comments that it's a SE..😑
He blew himself and the emperor up Jiang Ci was heartbroken 💔 😥 afterwards she found out she was pregnant with Wei zhaos child so she went back to Yuelo village and stayed in wei zhao old house
3 0
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 26, 2024
She's going to be heartbroken when she finds out wei zhao is using her to find her master and you can tell he's feeling conflicted about because he starting to genuinely care for her
8 0
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 18, 2024
What did he do i dont mind the spoilers I work to much to have time to watch
That piece of shit 🤦😡
0 0
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 18, 2024
What did he do i dont mind the spoilers I work to much to have time to watch
Nooooo!!! Does xiao yao knows yet🤔
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Jul 18, 2024
Cang xuan messed up big time. 😔
What did he do i dont mind the spoilers I work to much to have time to watch
0 6
Replying to mysteryqueen9 • May 30, 2024
Just watched FX being a prince reveal. I was choking in laughter with "clueless poor" Fan Jian, who deserves in…
Yeah she's bat shit crazy aint no hope for her
2 0
Replying to Crown_Royal • May 30, 2024
Ok the mother of the Ming family...Jesus....that family has some trauma.😓😓
Pretty sure they're going to get their karma in season 3 no doubt👍
0 1