Editorials
Replying to Dragon Li • Mar 28, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I wouldnt be rejoicing and praising just because there's definitely some tragedy coming around the corner
@tsuyoi_hikari idk I did in the upcoming preview epsiode Bai cai was talking to Shi Xing and he gave her a subtle warning ⚠️ about using her divine power he told her if she wants to stay by Wu geng side dont use her ancient divine power so much it sounded foreshadowing IMO
0 1
Replying to Dragon Li • Mar 27, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I wouldnt be rejoicing and praising just because there's definitely some tragedy coming around the corner
Exactly 👍💯 I really dont prefer watching shows like this that end in Tragedy but if the story & writing is 👍💯 i can tolerate it most of the time
0 5
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Mar 27, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I'm happy that I'm right. Literally everyone is saying how stupid is Bai Cai but I knew deep down inside that…
I wouldnt be rejoicing and praising just because there's definitely some tragedy coming around the corner
0 7
Replying to rockdj • Mar 27, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Really female lead kill male lead at the end ?? And drama will become sad ending. Total drama already contains…
Its definitely a sad ending they showed a clip on ost video on youtube
0 0
Replying to CasualCDfan • Mar 26, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
For those wondering if it's a sad ending or a happy ending. Read the spoiler below. But remember, the drama might…
Read what below
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 25, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Am I alone when feeling like ML and FL have a bro/sis type of connection as opposed to anything romantic? I just…
I agree it should've been A lan and Wu geng instead for the romance
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 22, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Does Mo Fang turns to the darkside 🤔???
0 5
Replying to fancy • Mar 22, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
What chapter does her birth secret get exposed?
Oh so thats what the general lady is trying to separate them because she doesn't want Xing Zhi finding out Shen Li Birth origins🤔??
0 1
Replying to fancy • Mar 22, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
What chapter does her birth secret get exposed?
Whats her birth secret🤔
1 4
Replying to Melanie • Mar 22, 2024
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
i agree considering the main meal laed cant be in it ive bben waiting 5 years dont think they are going to mae…
Yeah this is pretty much dead in the water 😑👎👎👎
1 2
Replying to Tibbs • Mar 20, 2024
Title Burning Flames
2nd FL is so cool. Even though she's in love with ML, there's no bitter rivalry, no drama, no fuss, no underhandness.…
That or dont die at least I kind of like her more than the Fl
4 0
Replying to aymansiddiqui • Mar 20, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Preview of 21 ? I can't find anywhere if you got pls tell me
Don't think its released yet i cant find it nowhere 😕
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 20, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I get the feeling that her "lordship" Shen Mu yue is either going to be a Minor or Main Antagonist why doesn't she wants Shen li with Xing zhi/Yun 🤔
2 6
Replying to chase_kayden • Mar 19, 2024
Title Burning Flames
This might be in the latter part. And judging from the purple attire and lipstick, she's gonna be possessed by…
Oh so she's not doing it of her own free will
1 2
On Burning Flames • Mar 19, 2024
Title Burning Flames
isn't Bai cai is supposed to get possessed or turn evil and attempt to kill Wu Geng🤔🤔🤔
1 5
Replying to 31363 • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
How powerful is the ML? Idk if he’s really pretending to be weak or real weak
Something tells me he's thats he's definitely pretending 🤔
2 0
Replying to badgersupremo • Mar 18, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Except first episode , its boring drama. Lacks good cgi and bad setting and bad direction. Just low tier crap.…
You're delusional this is a good series
4 2
Replying to leenaaaa • Mar 18, 2024
Title Burning Flames
where to watch ep 15 preview?
Its not released yet😒😒😑
0 1
Replying to Ce Re • Mar 16, 2024
Title Burning Flames
horrible
Its not to bad but it definitely could've been a lot better imo
0 0
Replying to Ce Re • Mar 16, 2024
Title Burning Flames
horrible
Its not to bad but it definitely could've been a lot better imo
0 0
