K-Drama
On Twenty • Jun 15, 2015
Title Twenty
Where are the subs, somebody save me before I crack up waiting!
1 0
On She Is Wow! • Jun 11, 2015
Title She Is Wow!
Who is the guy that plays Minkyu's friend? I've seen him in I hear your voice as well, I've searched so much and can't find anything on him. Does anyone know him?
0 0
On Prince's Prince • Jun 11, 2015
Title Prince's Prince
JONGHOON
0 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • May 28, 2015
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
I seriously can't get enough of Jung Ilwoo I LOVE this man!
4 0
Replying to anna • Apr 23, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
I don't get all the hate for the drama, yes I agree the last 2 episodes made me so angry at the writer but this…
I totally agree, I was so annoyed at the end with the lack of explanation. Was that really Jisang? Did he die or not? How did he appear again? What happened to the patients ? I wanted to hit the writer but all in all apart from the last episodes it was great and I loved it, I hope they release a special episode or something to explain.
0 0
On Blood • Apr 23, 2015
Title Blood
I don't get all the hate for the drama, yes I agree the last 2 episodes made me so angry at the writer but this was a good drama. If you let your anger settle down the rest of it was amazing I loved it, but to the writer ekgjegeskjrf I won't use any real words because they'll all be offensive bye!
4 4
Replying to annienas • Apr 23, 2015
Title Blood
The ending give lot of question mark...what happen to the patient of ward 21A and i dont know if ji sang actually…
You should mark this as a spoiler, you just ruined the end
5 0
On Crazy for Me • Apr 8, 2015
Title Crazy for Me
Kiko! I love that girl, she's the only reason I dragged myself through Shitsuren Chocolatier
2 1
Replying to anna • Mar 24, 2015
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 Spoiler
TELL ME THERE WILL BE A THIRD SEASON OR I'LL CRY
I didn't realise there was more after the credits I did cry when i saw their child
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Mar 24, 2015
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
TELL ME THERE WILL BE A THIRD SEASON OR I'LL CRY
0 2
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Mar 24, 2015
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
I'm going to cry while I watch this last episode I love this it's so cute
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 24, 2015
Article [Update] GoodDrama.Net and its networks of sites are back online!
Omg they're back ? wheh
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 22, 2015
Article [Update] GoodDrama.Net and its networks of sites are back online!
dramakeep.com is gone too ? noo what am I going to watch things on now viki has ads and some dramas are blocked and also dramafever some dramas are blocked here ugh
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 22, 2015
Article [Update] GoodDrama.Net and its networks of sites are back online!
I've noticed this happening with not just Asian drama sites but even American tv shows, I only watch a few American TV series and it's so hard to find them online now -_-
0 1
On Song Joong Ki • Mar 14, 2015
Person Song Joong Ki
I can't wait for his return!
5 0
On Possessed • Feb 2, 2015
Title Possessed
This was really strange 0.o
1 0
Replying to jumpstar • Jan 28, 2015
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
I dropped this on episode 2......... the drama is overrated
Absolutely! the child actors were amazing I was just saying that episode 2 was too early into the story to drop it because it was still the back story.
1 0
On Lambert Lincoln Paul • Jan 19, 2015
Person Lambert Lincoln Paul
He's so adorable in Modern farmer!
0 0
Replying to jumpstar • Jan 6, 2015
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
I dropped this on episode 2......... the drama is overrated
You dropped it way too early, episode 2 was still the child actors
3 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Jan 3, 2015
Person Jo Bo Ah
Absolutely loved her in Surplus Princess!
9 0
