K-Drama
On Surplus Princess • Jan 3, 2015
Title Surplus Princess
This drama was amazing I'm so annoyed that they cut it, It was such a great drama but because they cut it to 10 episodes the last episode was pretty rushed. I'm still giving it a hight rating because I adored everything about it (apart from the rushed episode 10)
1 0
Replying to anna • Dec 3, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
Wait wait wait has this started ??
I didn't even check it because they just kept changing the date haha
1 0
On Ananda Everingham • Dec 2, 2014
Person Ananda Everingham
Am I the only one thinking he looks like Johnny Depp or....?
5 2
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Dec 2, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
Wait wait wait has this started ??
0 2
On Bridal Mask • Nov 3, 2014
Title Bridal Mask
Time to start this drama, all I've seen are great reviews so hopefully I'll feel the same!
3 0
On 49 Days • Nov 1, 2014
Title 49 Days Spoiler
Ahh I loved this drama so much!! I can't believe she died in the end :( but at least it did still have a happy ending. Definitely one of my favourites!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 31, 2014
Article [CLOSED][Giveaway] Win a free month of a Japanese candy subscription box!
I was about to enter this until I saw USA and Canada, stupid Brit haha
1 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Jul 29, 2014
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Shouldn't Do Kyungsoo be used as his name? I though he wanted to use his real name for acting...
2 1
Replying to palak • Jul 29, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I'm loving the drama but that guy who follows author Jung around is soooo cute! I have a crush on him already.…
Haha yes that's D.O (his stage name in the group)
0 0
On The Three Musketeers • Jul 18, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
YONGHWA IN A HISTORICAL DRAMA I'M SCREAMING
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Jun 26, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
Trying to be so patient in waiting for this...lmao
0 1
On Lu Han • Jun 19, 2014
Person Lu Han
It's not Xi Lu han it's just Luhan
2 0
On Back to 20 • Jun 19, 2014
Title Back to 20
Cry Luhan's debut film
1 0
On Doctor Stranger • May 18, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
I'd like to know how 4 people have already completed this....congratulations you can time travel.
13 1
On Jang Ok Jung • May 9, 2014
Title Jang Ok Jung
I just finished this dramas and I'm a mess, the tears won't stop.
5 0
On Rak Mai Mi Wan Tai • May 5, 2014
Title Rak Mai Mi Wan Tai
Yay lakorns are on MDL now <3
4 0
On Empress Ki • Apr 30, 2014
Title Empress Ki
I'm only 25 episodes in...i'm so tempted to click the spoilers...must leave this page alone for a while so I don't ruin it for myself ><
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 29, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you so much :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 28, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you :), I'm excited to delve into Chinese dramas haha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wow you're own forum, that's great! and thank you I'll be taking a look at those dramas soon ;)
0 0
