Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2025

Friends

Replying to Crystal_ snow • Apr 5, 2026
While waiting for this drama and for duang with you, I am running out of patience. Can anyone here suggest me…
Contrast - is currently airing
0 0
On Contrast • Apr 5, 2026
Title Contrast
I haven't been this obsessed with a JBL since "The right way to write love" and "Love Sea: Home for lovers", watching so many slow paced JBLs series in 2025 made me realise that I don't like slow burn, Contrast reminds me of Depth of field but without the self discovery crap and with more romance, in this one they both know that they're attracted to each other from the beginning😍😜
5 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 4, 2026
Looks like I expected too much from this season after watching the pilot, they changed so many things, RomeDean were plotting and scheming to separate Raffy from Jack, why are they not showing this??RomeJack's relationship was so intense in the pilot, so why are they not fighting?? RomePete ship has so much potential, but they ruined it, I wante more of them😣😔
12 1
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Apr 4, 2026
I don't see why Dean and Raffy are so obsessed with Jack. He's very annoying. His jealousy is also confusing.…
💯
No wonder Rome can't stand him, he's so annoying😣
0 0
Replying to Pete • Apr 4, 2026
Looks like my crush's heart is taken by my best friend
Don't give up and Keep trying🙏😭 Raffy doesn't deserve him at all
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Apr 4, 2026
Somehow I don't feel EarthMix chemistry in this series. This scene just made me laugh 😂 It felt just acting…
Same, I like them but I'm not feeling their chemistry in this series, maybe because I find JackDean to be so annoying especially Jack 😂
0 1
Replying to Rome • Apr 4, 2026
// tbh there is actual shows that are bad and got higher rating on MDL but i’ll keep my mouth shut , this one…
💯
I'm also not naming them😭😜
1 0
Replying to Catw9lives • Apr 3, 2026
GET READY FOR HORNY ARTHIT YALL!!!!! 😁😜🤪
I can't wait 😍
I hope that they'll show more of their dating era
1 0
Replying to EmaraSign • Apr 3, 2026
I've never really been a fan of JohanNorth (their specific trope is one I hate the most in BLs), they were only…
I thought I was the only one that didn't like JohanNorth story, and no matter what I can't see them as a couple.
0 1
On My Romance Scammer • Mar 26, 2026
I can't believe that I'm thinking about dropping a JuniorMark series but I don't care about any character and I'm not rooting for any couple, I had huge hope for Pai as character and his reaction to Tim's schemes would've definitely made series watchable for me but they ruined everything 😔
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 22, 2026
I start watching the series last night, and I've to say that AouBoom are on another level indeed, the acting, the kissing...everything is natural with them😍😭
I was excited to see Ohm Pawat play a red flag/toxic character but I think AouBoom are the perfect choice for OFDO.
17 0
Replying to I said what I said • Mar 22, 2026
Raffy be playing i'm soooo pitiful, I'm just a shadow to my Mom, blahhh.... I can see straight thru you Raffy......that…
Dean is not innocent, he's trying to manipulate everyone and everything around him but it's gonna blow up in his face
1 0
Replying to misspulane • Mar 20, 2026
This is how you do slow burn. Not whatever was going on with Minato and his Wataru🤪🙃🫠
Do you mean Minato's laundromat and School Trip??
1 3
Replying to Queen • Mar 19, 2026
How is this drama ? ( The rating is high still I wanna know from users ) ....well I haven't watched a single drama…
I recommend "Kill to love" it's a Chinese BL
1 1
Replying to Mounalee • Mar 19, 2026
GUYSSS I'm giving BL a chance... I can't resist this one. can anyone give me recommendations!
I recommend: Gelboys, Bad Buddy, History 3: Make Our Days Count, Stay with me, Kill to love, Only Friends, Sammy's Children Day
1 1
Replying to power bottom enjoyer • Mar 18, 2026
is there any more of pretty nerdy top x big brat power bot like ths??
Love Sea: Home for lovers
But the top is a bit submissive not nerdy
1 0