Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2025

Friends

On Your Summer, My Storm • 2 days ago
I really liked it in the beginning and Ryusei is a really good actor but the show went down hill for me after Sota decided to move to college and what made it worse was the show ending with him still being confused about his feelings.
0 0
Replying to lune • 8 days ago
I have to review my list of 2026 BLs because this series landed top 1 for me. I even forgot what was the first…
It's definitely in my Top 10 series of 2026 for sure 😁
2 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 8 days ago
Lol are you fr? Yes this is good but calling it the top BL of the year is too much.
That's literally her opinion
1 0
Replying to aiya • 8 days ago
if you're talking about hero and aomthong, then i dont see the problem with it. it was only for a short while,…
I watched the series and I don't remember these characters 😭😂 is hero one of Lee's friends??
0 1
Replying to Keganxoxo • 8 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Why would they be in OF season 3? Thats a very big jump and assumption to make. There are PLENTY of other pairs…
Stamp appeared in the last ep of season 2 along with Great, so they'll most likely be in Season 3 if there will be one just like Mix who appeared in the final of Season 1 and then he and Earth became the main couple of Season 2.
2 1
Replying to RK900 • 8 days ago
Since a lot of people were comparing this to School Trip I must say this one was much better in my opinion, especially…
I also liked this more than School Trip, not only because it was so fast paced but the couple understood one another and communicated better here, we also get to see more of Mayama's pov unlike the bottom's character in School Trip (sorry but I don't remember his name) where he looked confused most of time
2 0
Replying to DramaQ05 • 8 days ago
Ikr, I re-watched that scene in ep 6 so many times 😍
Because they're great actors that can create chemistry with anyone, that's why their chemistry exploded on the screen 😭😍
1 0
Replying to romihss • 8 days ago
Ngl, Fou4ModBua look so good together...the chemistry
Ikr, I re-watched that scene in ep 6 so many times 😍
1 3
On Unlucky Bae • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Both of the couples have no chemistry, ThamMac need more workshops to improve their acting and chemistry, they were okay in the beginning but after their characters got together the slight chemistry was gone, they look physically uncomfortable in the romantic scenes and that kissing scene was painful to watch, I don't think that my opinion about them will change, they're just not suitable for the main roles, and the fact that they got their own show doesn't sit right with me, the same goes for AunStamp, for me they look alike 😂😔 I've seen Aun in P10L and he's a decent actor, but I don't see any chemistry between him and Stamp who is becoming more wooden and expressionless as the series progress, for now I just hope that they won't be in Only Friends S3
6 3
Replying to XcaedezX • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I just finished ep.7 and Gawd the Writers having a blast watching us have moments of Doubts with Mochi&Krit…
The not existing plot and the terrible direction are what hurting this series
0 0
Replying to MDL Juju • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
The screenwriter forgot that he already told Rin 20 times (in different ways) that Khobfa has been unlucky his…
How are they fantastic when they can't kiss properly?? I'm not asking for a make out session but as actors they should at least try to make us believe that they like and want one another
0 0
Replying to Jerome Letang • 9 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I love reading all the comments about second couple (Krit Mochi). First It is good to see people not hating on…
💯
0 0
Replying to Eriinnye • 9 days ago
Title You Maniac
Absolutely Same! It's so different from the pilot... I enjoy the series but it's definitely not what I hoped it…
Gmmtv's series are always different from the pilots, I learned to lower my expectations with this company after getting disappointed with Only Friends Dream On, Revamp, My Romance scammers and Weirdo 101
2 0
Replying to 15960568 • 9 days ago
Title You Maniac
In this gmmtv year lineup I really find so many series boring except few it's like gmmtv just don't gaf anymore…
Same, I only managed to finish Burnout Syndrome, Mr. Kill and Only Friends Dream On ( I skipped parts in this one) FirstKhao and JuniorMark are my favorites but I dropped their shows...This company doesn't respect BL fans and it shows 😔
2 0
Replying to Gilki96 • 9 days ago
Title You Maniac
Ya he is, till ep 5 he is most redflag and selfish character Like asking his friend to date his crush's crush…
I think your love for Barcode is blinding you, Ten is huge red Flag just like his friend Dean
0 1
Replying to moodwatcher • 12 days ago
Title Not Yours
Sigh. The first teaser looked dark, serious and toxic and i loved it. But the second looks like a watery comedy…
Yes, the second teaser looked like a teaser for another show 😔😂
1 0