Replying to Teerak09 • Aug 6, 2026 Title Lately, It's Winter Season Compared to other couples this couple has don't show that much dating movment...one thing that tiger has done… ArthitDao 0 1
On Love Destiny • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny Everytime og Gaew goes out to cause trouble Dech stops him and tells him to go home 😂😍 4 0
On Love Destiny • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny I'm loving everything about August and the way he's portraying Dech 😍 5 0
On Love Destiny • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny I really thought that Sriprach was in love with Gaew, in ep 3 when he touched his shoulder I felt some tension even Gaew felt the same but then I rewatched the intro and he's apparently Straight 😂 7 0
Replying to Yue • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny It's not a good look for a BL series to have stupid, shrewish female characters. Who are you talking about?? 0 0
Replying to dtran3377 • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny So glad Leng finally gets to shine. People really just hate while he's doing nothing except existing fr. It's… They need to leave Ohm and Nanon alone. 0 0
Replying to marypaula • Aug 6, 2026 Title Love Destiny Also, do we have a second couple or what😝 We have 2 secondary gay couples and 2 secondary straight couples according to the intro song. 0 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 6, 2026 Title Deep In Do you know what 'Deep in the Act' means? Does that justify cheating?? 2 1
On Deep In • Aug 4, 2026 Title Deep In The leads had plenty of time to break up with their girlfriends but they chose not to... 4 3
Replying to DramaQ05 • Jul 31, 2026 Title Knot Why are we comfortable making fun of peaple's appearances?? But why are you making fun of her? That's my question 1 1
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot episode 5• Why are we CGI-ing the background of a stationary car?• If the Beta turns into and/or is a late… Why are we comfortable making fun of peaple's appearances?? 1 3
Replying to penelopen • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot the theme song for this series is maybe the worst song I've ever heard 🥲 I really like it, I usually skip the intro but I don't understand this series 😭 0 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot Boat was always bad, but Oat was great in MyStubborn. I was looking forward to Knot because of him. Both are bad… him and the actress playing the mother are the best actors in this series 0 1
Replying to Lulu • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot The only saving grace of this show is the nc scenes, but nc scenes arnt even that good if the plot and connection… BoatOat can act with the right script and direction 1 0
Replying to Battie • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot Could somebody just please fire the hair stylists! I couldn't see Boat's face or expressions properly especially when they were alone in the cafe 😠 2 0
Replying to AlexBaine • Jul 30, 2026 Title Knot Am I the only one dying at the explicit deep-throat sound effects in the NC scenes? Like, whose idea was that??… I didn't hear anything because of the music 1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 26, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I was feeling bad for Put until I saw that preview. 2 1
WTF was that ending??