News
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'll leave a letter after ghosting him like I never existed
Thank you 🌷
0 0
Replying to Rain • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I need little Jane to drop put and Dan 😭 get those creepy manipulators out of his life
BJ is the biggest manipulator of them all but I agree 😂
1 0
Replying to FrankIncese • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Um, I think Big Jane wants to control his life just as much, if not more. But yes, they are both unhealthy choices.
💯
0 0
Replying to fullday • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
oh my gosh I just realized Korn who played Put and Donut who played Dan are actually CP in another up coming iqiyi…
What? I didn't know that they have their own series but I really wanted them to be couple in this series
1 1
Replying to Basma1234 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
His ex and his new boyfriend Dan are both toxic, I think he attract toxic people at this point
LJ is also toxic for falling for a red flag man and ignoring people's warning and for dating Dan even though he still loves BJ
1 1
Replying to MDL Juju • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
If Big Jane were less attractive the reaction would be completely different
Same thing with Lu Feng from Double Helix and many more
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I'll leave a letter after ghosting him like I never existed
Put will die?? Pls tell me that you have nothing to do with it
0 2
Replying to BlBabyAu • Jul 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I really cannot stand Put and Dan. ughhhh. Put is also so toxic. The shittest friend on the planet for real!
I was feeling bad for him until I've seen the preview of the upcoming episode
1 0
On Knot • Jul 23, 2026
Title Knot
The confrontation between Phatsa and Naphitch was the best part of the episode🔥
4 1
On Gelboys Season 2 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2
Baabin, don't you dare hurt Bua again👿😤
7 1
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Jul 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I’ve watched two episodes so far, and since I genuinely think it’s important to have a variety of opinions…
I noticed that too, but I think Little Jane is more like Mary Sue, Yi Chen from Double Helix is written as Y/n for fans to project themselves into him, he's a blank state and doesn't have a personality.
0 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 21, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Dan has such a gorgeous smile, but what he did to Little Jane left a bad taste in my mouth...I don't why but I want to see DanPut as a couple since both of them are gonna be miserables by the end of the series...I'm rooting for Big Jane now and I don't know if I'm gonna change my mind.
0 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
I really liked this episode only because Jay finally got the screen time that he deserves, I really hope that we'll get more of JaySun since there's only 2 episodes left🔥
6 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
"My Heart is calling out for you"😍
7 0
Replying to Smile • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
I know I am gonna get hate for this and I am mostly the only one who feels this way. But for me this episode was…
I really liked this ep, only because Jay got so much screen time unlike the previous episodes.
0 0
On Knot • Jul 19, 2026
Title Knot
I'm surprised by the comments, I found ep 3 to be better than ep 1 and 2, overall this show reminds me of those trashy novels on Wattpad, it's not perfect but I love it🔥
10 0
Replying to wherethetwinksat • Jul 19, 2026
Title Knot
Y'all hating for no reason have never read a toxic webnovel in your life 💀 If you don’t get Omegaverse lore…
Thank you 🙏
0 0
Replying to Rygon Taponee • Jul 19, 2026
Title Knot
I think there are too many people trying to take this series too seriously. It's Boat and Oat. If we learned anything…
I don't think we should blame BoatOat, because it's not them who wrote the scripts and directed this series and My Stubborn, it's their company that loves producing shows with NC scenes.
1 1
On Payback • Jul 12, 2026
Title Payback
Once again the main couple didn't get enough screen time this episode, since the beginning Jay only gets 5 minutes of screen time, I waited a whole week for nothing😂
16 1
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • Jul 12, 2026
Title Payback
The actor playing Sky is so underrated his emotion portrayal is captivating and on point such an amazing actor
He's great actor indeed
0 0
