Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2025

Friends

Replying to Ziki • 28 days ago
It was a good watch but I'm still salty about the demon part and bro the "red flag"was in the room with…
BJ stalked, threatened and SA LJ in the beginning, he also approved of women beating...so he's a red flag
2 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 28 days ago
I can't get over the episode where BJ approved of women beating/hitting, yes she cheated on him and stole his money but can't he call the police on her...her getting beat up in front of everyone in college was such a disturbing disgusting scene, does this scene exist in the novel? Is the novel written by a woman?? If yes that's more disturbing...why does BL writers keep writing women like this...now I kind of understand why BL fans don't want to see women in BL (other than misogyny) it's because most of the time they'll be written in a negative/sterotypical way and BL fans won't have any sympathy for them even if the leads were in the wrong...
5 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 6, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Third is annoying me right now...he accused Wan of being unprofessional while himself is also very unprofessional and very disrespectful and mean to the people he works with, it seems that because he can't stop his mother he's lashing out on other people but taking a simple photo with your co star to promote the series will not hurt 🙄
13 4
On The Last Oath • Sep 5, 2026
I'm currently watching more than 15 BLs so I'm happy that the eps are only 20 min 😭😂🙏
9 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 30, 2026
Who's behind LJ's accident?? Is it Dan? Or is it someone trying to take revenge on BJ?
If it's the latter then BJ should definitely be blamed because LJ has been begging him to leave this risky business but he wouldn't listen...
1 1
Replying to Robin • Aug 30, 2026
They're too dramatic. Only two episodes left and they've been complaining since day 1. They like to suffer I guess.
💯
0 0
Replying to TatiLein • Aug 30, 2026
Review after ep. 10:Why has this series 8.0 out of 10??? I struggled from episode to episode. So many annoying…
Oh please 🙄
If cringe shows that are full of annoying/childlike characters and bad acting and direction can get 8.9 or 9/10 (I think you know exactly which shows I'm talking about) why can't this show get 8/10??
0 1
Replying to jeoneungd • Aug 30, 2026
When does Dan finally go away? He has become a recurring nightmare, while L’Jane continues dancing down Pollyanna…
He won't go away because he's a villain according to the novel
1 1
Replying to rulhalfelven • Aug 30, 2026
Dan is annoying but he is eye candy so I don't mind
Yes, he's so hot 😍
I'm so excited for for his upcoming series
0 0
Replying to emothoughts • Aug 30, 2026
i read the book because i was so curious, and i definitely think he's way more of a red flag in the novel. i actually…
Same, I glad that they toned down his character, I don't want another Lu Feng or that guy from To My Shore 😂
1 1
Replying to HollyAnderson12 • Aug 30, 2026
Why assume everyone who watches the show has read the novel? I imagine most people, like me, haven’t read it.
But so many people have been leaving spoilers and hints from the novels in this comment section, especially about Dan being a villain and the amnesia arc
0 0
Replying to Robin • Aug 30, 2026
What people are complaining about is literally in the novel though...They complain that the adaptation is not…
I noticed that too
0 0
Replying to snarkerhater • Aug 29, 2026
The way people are hyping up this drama by saying its a 100/10 or 10/10 is weird asf. It feels like a fever dream…
My thoughts exactly
The chemistry and the cinematography are amazing but I couldn't connect to the story
2 0
Replying to zuza • Aug 25, 2026
goddd I love baabinbua, but I hate that future plotline
I think it's Chian4mod that will break up and the guy on the treadmill is Baabin, he even looks like him
1 1
Replying to MinaM • Aug 24, 2026
Oh, I think that’s exactly where they are heading
The friend deserves better, I don't want him to get with anyone because he's so annoying
1 4
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
There's so many unlikable characters that I don't want them to be redeemed but they definitely will be redeemed at the end...
3 1
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
Gyu Rim's father and sister are both awful people, they need to get Karma for the way they're acting towards Gyu Rim and the twins...the father is so useless and deadbeat that he can't stop his daughter from attacking his other kids, The sister is frustrated with her life so she's taking it out on her siblings but she's perfectly okay with her deadbeat useless father...why is she blaming the twins and not her father??
3 0
Replying to MinaM • Aug 24, 2026
Oh, I think that’s exactly where they are heading
that's gonna be so hard to watch
1 1
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
I can't stand Mu Jin's friend, why does he keep calling another person a Monkey...he's being So Catty for no reason and he doesn't even have the looks or the personality to do so, I really hope that he and the obssessive step daughter don't become a couple 😠
2 9