Editorials
On Love to Hate You • Apr 9, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
I laughed a lot.
1 0
On The Worst Boy in the World • Apr 9, 2023
Title The Worst Boy in the World
I'm very curious and excited!
1 0
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 2, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I am laughing so hard after reading your comment.But for me this drama is so good
SO GOOD!
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 31, 2023
Article Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik to Reunite in the Upcoming K-drama "Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon"
!!!!
0 0
On The Heavenly Idol • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
Being very honest here! It's not because you like Min Kyu that you will like this Drama. When you watch it, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
1 0
Replying to PapayaSaladAddict • Mar 29, 2023
Title Boys over Flowers
Yep, this is the one that started me on Kdramas in 2019. Since then, I've watched the Taiwanese, Chinese and Thai…
I agree. ^^
2 0
On Boys over Flowers • Mar 26, 2023
Title Boys over Flowers
It was a lot of people's first Drama!
14 4
On New Heart • Mar 26, 2023
Title New Heart
❤️
0 0
On Lee San, Wind of the Palace • Mar 26, 2023
Title Lee San, Wind of the Palace
I always cry!
1 0
On Kaist • Mar 26, 2023
Title Kaist
I watched it a long time ago and I always remember Ji Sung's character ❣️
2 0
On Sandglass • Mar 26, 2023
Title Sandglass
With each passing year my opinion of this drama changes.
2 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 26, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
20 episodes.
2 0
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 23, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
I'm disappointed.
4 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Jun 22, 2022
Title Adamas
Man Ji sung can win the Daesang every year if he wanted to, like this guy is so good his aura in screen is in…
He's amazing ♥️...
4 0
Replying to Akriti • Nov 22, 2021
Title Drama Special Season 12: A Moment of Romance
Dramacool
Thank you ❣️
0 0
On Drama Special Season 12: A Moment of Romance • Nov 19, 2021
Title Drama Special Season 12: A Moment of Romance
Where can I watch this Special?
0 2
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Aug 30, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I'm very anxious!
0 0

1